4/3 or free dining-Which deal is better

vicki845

DIS Veteran
Caribbean Beach for 2 adults and 2 kids
8/8-8/15 with tickets including water parks

2483.40 if I add the dining plan

In hopes of free dining on 8/16

The same package 8/17-8/24

2287.68 which should included dining in the price.

The difference is 195.00

It looks like free dining would be a better deal. Right?

It looks like free dining would be better in your case and probably is at the moderates and values, if you are going to buy the dining plan anyway.

In the 4/3 deal you don't have to have the dining plan to get the discount, so for families who aren't going to buy the dining plan the 4/3 deal might still work out to be cheaper, because they maybe able to plan meal in a way that is cheaper than the dining plan would be.

But at the deluxe resorts 4/3 might be a better deal because the room rates are so much higher.

Last year this time, someone on the dis did a big spread sheet comparing 40% (and maybe some other discount rates as well) to free dining and 40% was a better deal in many cases (smaller parties or families with kids under 9) at the deluxe resorts.

Happy planning

Free dining is way bette if the kids are over 9. Although I would book 4/3 deal because it is available. There is no for sure way to tell whether or not they will offer free dining but I believe they will. You could always cancel and rebook free dining when it come out. I will be at CBR pirate room May 21-28 I can't wait.pirate:

Caribbean Beach for 2 adults and 2 kids

8/8-8/15 with tickets including water parks

2483.40 if I add the dining plan

In hopes of free dining on 8/16

The same package 8/17-8/24

2287.68 which should included dining in the price.

The difference is 195.00

It looks like free dining would be a better deal. Right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter