4/3 extension in the system!

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
CALL NOW! Rooms seem to be limited. And I had to play with dates to get in but we got it. Good Luck!

:cool1: Called 7am got a GREAT CM was so helpful!!! I got July 25-Aug 8 (split) with 11 day park passes meal plan for 4....$3675.03 :cool1: I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I have never gotten ANY deals from Disney!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!!:tink:

CALL NOW! Rooms seem to be limited. And I had to play with dates to get in but we got it. Good Luck!

Do you mind if I ask what your dates were? Did you have to switch resorts?

I'm waiting for a quote from our TA.

Do you mind if I ask what your dates were? Did you have to switch resorts?

I'm waiting for a quote from our TA.

I was trying for June 28-5th. Wasn't working at either the Boardwalk deluxe concierge room or the Fort Wilderness cabins. All that was showing up was SSR 2 bedroom- and it was$$$ even with the discount.

So we moved it up a day to the 27. and were able to get whatever rooms we wanted. (I have a hold on the BW one but may switch- I can't decide. and nobody is home for a second opinion.) The cabins weren't as cheap as I thought so we would be saving about $1200 staying there. vs. the concierge level at the Boardwalk which was SWEET last year. To me I'm thinking that's not enough of a discount to make it worth it to switch. (they don't even have a washer/dryer and the beds are DOUBLES- yikes that's tight!)

We are a family of 6 so our choices are limited. The family suites at AS were not showing up at all.

I was trying for June 28-5th. Wasn't working at either the Boardwalk deluxe concierge room or the Fort Wilderness cabins. All that was showing up was SSR 2 bedroom- and it was$$$ even with the discount.

So we moved it up a day to the 27. and were able to get whatever rooms we wanted. (I have a hold on the BW one but may switch- I can't decide. and nobody is home for a second opinion.) The cabins weren't as cheap as I thought so we would be saving about $1200 staying there. vs. the concierge level at the Boardwalk which was SWEET last year. To me I'm thinking that's not enough of a discount to make it worth it to switch. (they don't even have a washer/dryer and the beds are DOUBLES- yikes that's tight!)

We are a family of 6 so our choices are limited. The family suites at AS were not showing up at all.

Thanks for the info.

It's strange that the Music suites weren't in the system. I wonder if they are all booked for your stay?

I'll be checking our email all day to see when the TA gets our quote!

Java.....i Know That Feeling!!!! When We Started Going To Disney We Were Going With Our 4 Youngest So It Was Not As Convienient...now It Is Just The 2 Youngest And It Is Great!!!!

Had an existing reservation and called this morning as soon as I got to work. I wanted to move the dates back one day once I determined I could with the special. The special still wasn't online but CM Dorothy was most helpful and knew exactly what I was talking about.

Here's my deal

Old Price $4051.27
Old Dates 8/8/09 to 8/15/09

New Price $2672.47
New Dates 8/9/09 to 8/16/09

This is for club level at Wilderness Lodge.

I'm happy! :cool1:

OMG MACKIES MOMMIE....CONGRATS!!!! GREAT DEAL !!!! MORE MONEY TO SPEND IN THE PARKS...LOL:cool1:

Thanks for posting this! I was just able to book Animal Kingdom Savannah View , Aug 5-13, with 9 day hopper passes for $2560.49.
The old price was going to be $3618.51.

I just booked online:cool1: No extenstion dates are listed but it comes up when you put in extended dates. Now I have to decide whether to stay with June or move to August and get CL for a few $$ more.

I just booked for Aug 8- Aug 15 at WL!!!! I am SOOOO excited!!! :yay:

Just got Beach Club July 19-26
2 adults 2 kids
Standard view 7nights w/hoppers
$2657.94 AAA

Not bad, but I was under the impression that by booking directly through AAA
that I would still get the room portion discounted like when a MYW package is booked....they said for the package, no, that would be double dipping.

Just got Beach Club July 19-26
2 adults 2 kids
Standard view 7nights w/hoppers
$2657.94 AAA

Not bad, but I was under the impression that by booking directly through AAA
that I would still get the room portion discounted like when a MYW package is booked....they said for the package, no, that would be double dipping.

They are correct - Disney will not allow the stacking of discounts it is one or the other

I modified my reservation too!

We are going july 11-17th (celebrating my birthday)
1 adult 1 11 yr old.
6 nights 7 day hoppers with the regular dining plan (not counter service)
old price 1932.27 (with insurance)
new price 1641.00

:thumbsup2

Same dates here! DD's birthday is the 9th. I just hope DH will want to make the switch from June!! hear August can be scorching hot.

My DD's bday is the 13th!! Yes it will be hot, but we are in Houston - we are used to it!

I can't wait!!!

What did you get?

I got June 27-July5 at BC. I was worried 4th of July would be blocked, but it wasn't. We're at GF June 20-27. I'm hoping we'll FINALLY meet up!!!!

I got it for July 10-18th
Standard room POP
(4) 1 day base tickets $973.88

Now I'm already thinking for a few hundred more we could upgrade to a mod and it is my birthday trip. Still we are going in March at CSR so I need to leave it alone. I need to stop myself.:rolleyes1

I am going back to Disney,woohoo,just made a reservation for 8/8-8/20 using the 4/3 and the free dining pin,stating at Pop.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter