4/19 Hurry's Around the kingdom in Just a Few Hours Quest

Sugar

Mouseketeer
He removed the ones without the pics :) Yay Hurry! Thanks for the double prizes tonight :)

OK this is tough without pics on some of them...

Here are answers to the ones without photos. I guessed through them. If there are photos now, let me know and I will remove the following:

#8: Caribbean Town Square
#9: Typhoon Lagoon (or whatever the last option is)
#12: Club 33
#14: Haunted Mansion Conservatory Holiday
and rofl: Hurry's pet Gator is named Tropical Storm

That's all you should need :)

Sugar

Oh thanks for the answers! I was having to guess on them and I kept getting them wrong.

I was wondering if it was just lag and me or what. Weird how they're missing the photos for those. Thanks for the post!

Quest just ended, guess they are going to fix it. :thumbsup2

and it's back already.

They took out the bad tasks.

Thanks for posting this but they closed the quest as soon as I did the first two tasks.

Hurry is fixing the problem right now, so you should be able to see the pics soon.

"Just a Few Hours Quest "

lol he wasn't kidding

and rofl: Hurry's pet Gator is named Tropical Storm

haha now that's funny

Woot! Just finished!!

Thanks so much, Hurry! I feel so honored. You TOTALLY made my night! :lovestruc :cloud9: :lovestruc

Can somebody give me a clue for #17? Thanks!

NVM--I finally figured it out.

Anyone see the task picture for #6? woot

CropperCapture301.jpg

so totally made my night! aaand I got to hang with Hurry tonight! :D awesome night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter