• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3rd ship weddings

turtle51

Disney Fanatic
I live in california and ive been reading about how there is going to be a 3rd ship built. Does anyone think or know that they are going to offer weddings on the cruise ship like they do now?

They probably will, but I wouldn't put off your wedding until that ship is built. They haven't even started yet... they're waiting for the US-Euro exchange rate to get better! Sounds like it could be a long wait.

I really would love to get married on the 3rd ship whether it be the magic or the new one when it gets its permanent home in california. I want a disney wedding but disneyland will cost at least 30,000 and flying to florida from LA is very pricey. CAn anyone give their input on this idea :flower:

You could always have a small wedding at home or a park and then renew your vows when the ship is finally built. Just remember that you're lucky enough to have someone that loves you and wants to marry you, the perfect wedding is just a side note. I have to remind myself of that a little too often. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter