KdawnLily's Mom

Mouseketeer
Woo Hoo only 39 days to go.
39 days to go
I'm packing my bags
Where's my shades?
It's only 39 days to go.

Look out World we will be there soon.

Woohoo, I'm right behind you about 48 days away. Can't wait to go either. Have a great time.

I'll be sure to leave some pixie dust behind for you since I will be there first....hee hee hee

So much excitment in this house right now the roof is ready to blow. Yesterday we put some of our pre-1982 pennies in ketchup to clean them up and they are really clean and shiny so we can make some pressed pennies now. And counted out enough quarters to go with the pennies to keep DD happy.

MAde our mousekeeping envelopes too. And had enough small bills to fill them.. Yeah can't wait.

Happy planning..
Lori

I'm right behind you. I'm at 39 days today!!! I am so excited I can't stand it. I probably won't even be able to sit still when I get to single digits!:earsgirl::Pinkbounc

"I'll be sure to leave some pixie dust behind for you since I will be there first....hee hee hee"

Thanks Lori-n-Ny we sure can use all the dixie dust you can spare.

I'm so exicited and finally the excitement has hit my DH. He sits and talks to our DGS every night about what they are going to do at the parks.

I can't believe only 38 days left! I started out at over 200. There is soooo much to do before we leave. Anyone have any tips on keeping your mind on what you should be doing rather than just dreaming of Disney?

21 Days for us. I can hardly believe it myself! I have a suitcase open and ready to be packed. (1 of many tho!).

Originally posted by Lisa3
I can't believe only 38 days left! I started out at over 200. There is soooo much to do before we leave. Anyone have any tips on keeping your mind on what you should be doing rather than just dreaming of Disney?
Lisa3, our countdowns are exactly the same- I was almost wondering if we were on the same flight....but I doubt you are coming to Toronto for the higher priced fares.....

So exciting.. only 24 more days to go......

To keep my mind off Disney I.. well, I don't really.
My DD even has a countdown at her work. She is making everyone crazy with her daily exclamation "Only XX Days to go!"
I'm making DH crazy with my daily..."Only XX Days to go"..
and my DGS is making us all watch the Disney vacation planning video over and over and over.

:crazy: :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter