360 Camera for on ride reactions

Dural

Earning My Ears
I had planned on doing this for our trip to Disneyland in 6/2019 but the camera I bought wasn't working and I had to send it back before we left. My plan was to record the ride then I could frame my kids reaction later in post, plus I would have a full on ride video from any angle I want. Has anyone done this? How well does it work? I follow a bunch of people on Youtube that record while on ride, so I assume this is OK to do?

I had planned on doing this for our trip to Disneyland in 6/2019 but the camera I bought wasn't working and I had to send it back before we left. My plan was to record the ride then I could frame my kids reaction later in post, plus I would have a full on ride video from any angle I want. Has anyone done this? How well does it work? I follow a bunch of people on Youtube that record while on ride, so I assume this is OK to do?
This is okay. I have the gopro max and it works pretty well. If you need to edit the footage it is a little tricky.

I ended up getting the GoPro Fusion for super cheap just to try it out and it worked fantastic! I was able to edit the videos from my Galaxy S7+ tablet pretty easily. Highly recommended for anyone that wants some unique photos and videos.

Here's a 360 photo from Splash Mountain, so much better than the on ride photos you get with photopass.

GOPR0038 1630173510579 on Momento360

And BTMR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter