358 Dvc points for rent $15.00 pp BLT, SSR, BCV points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom at Animal Kingdom Lodge, ideally value or standard for any of the following if there is availability on any of these. Please let me know and thank you so much!
8/24-8/27
8/31-9/3
9/14-9/17

Hi I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom at Animal Kingdom Lodge, ideally value or standard for any of the following if there is availability on any of these. Please let me know and thank you so much!
8/24-8/27
8/31-9/3
9/14-9/17

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

Full Availability
View Availability Calendarfor
2-Bedroom Villa – Standard View
Standard View (Sleeps up to 9)
Aug 31, 2017 - Sep 3, 2017
105 Vacation Points

Let me know and I will book right away., No availabity on your other dates.

Christian

Looking for a room for a party of 5 for Jan 3-Jan 14, 2018. Resort preferences: Beach Club, Boardwalk, VGF, Poly, WL (either one)

Thanks

VP

Christian, I am trying to work on my family, any chance this Villa has an additional night available on 9/3, so checkout 9/4? Please advise and thank you!

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

Full Availability
View Availability Calendarfor
2-Bedroom Villa – Standard View
Standard View (Sleeps up to 9)
Aug 31, 2017 - Sep 3, 2017
105 Vacation Points

Let me know and I will book right away., No availabity on your other dates.

Christian

Hi, I'm looking for Nov 29-Dec 5 studio, standard view number one choice would be BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter