352 SSR points for rent $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckygirl0100

Earning My Ears
I have 352 points for rent, at $16 per point. Saratoga Springs is our home resort. Rental references available upon request. No fee paypal (send as a 'friend') or Chase Quick Pay accepted.

Rachael

I have 352 points for rent, at $16 per point. Saratoga Springs is our home resort. Rental references available upon request. No fee paypal (send as a 'friend') or Chase Quick Pay accepted.

Rachael

November 13th-16th and November 18-20. Studio preferred but open to other options. Bay Lake, Animal Kingdom, Polynesian.

Rachael
Hello,

We are looking for a 2 bedroom 12/-7-12/9 at Disney. 4 adults one child (17)

Thank you.

Preston Family

Hello,

I am interested in 2 separate reservations The first is 12/14 to 12/18 at any studio other than Kidani, OKW or SSR.

The 2nd is a studio at Jambo for 4/18-4/25. I prefer a value or standard and a savannah as a last resort.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. Have a magical day

Hello,

y

Rachael
Looking for December 7-9 four adults one child
Thank you.

Rachael
Looking for 2 nights Feb 7. -9 2020
Studio anywhere available

Hello I was wondering if there was any availability for October 17-20 or 18-20 (I can also switch dates to October 13-15 if that works) - I am flexible on resorts but would prefer a studio if available.

Thank you!

Rachael
We are looking for a reservation February 2020, preferably 2/6-2/13, for a 2 bedroom suite at Beach Club Villa. Do you require a partial payment at time of reservation with remainder 60-90 days before trip? Just wondering - this is our first use of disboards and this seems to be a common practice. Thanks for your consideration.

Rachael I sent you a message yesterday did you see it?

My apologies my 7yr old was hit by a car almost 3 weeks ago and life got crazy trying to juggle having someone with him at the hospital all the time and the other 4 kids...
He is home now and I'm trying to catch up on everything.

We are looking for a reservation February 2020, preferably 2/6-2/13, for a 2 bedroom suite at Beach Club Villa. Do you require a partial payment at time of reservation with remainder 60-90 days before trip? Just wondering - this is our first use of disboards and this seems to be a common practice. Thanks for your consideration.

I require 100% at time of booking (as soon as Disney sends the confirmation email) would be more than happy to provide proof of dues paid, as well as rental references.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!