35% Discount

yankeeswin

Earning My Ears
We were happy to be able to book this year's vacation for WL in July - our third year in a row. Love it there. :woohoo::woohoo::

We also were able to take advantage of the 35% discount. A friend also booked, but she noticed that the terms indicated that the prices are not guaranteed until paid in full.

Does anyone think there is a realistic chance that once you have paid your deposit for the reservations, Disney would actually change the price?:confused:

Hi and Welcome to the Dis! It is always possible that Disney could change the price, but I have honestly never heard of this happening, so I think you are good. Relax and enjoy your July trip!

Congrats...
when I called in jan to book my trip, the CM on the phone told me to check my e-mail first before I booked. I did and got a 35% off pin for a Mod.
The downside is you dont get the gift card when you use it, but still, it was a darn good deal.

I wouldn't think so, I think it was meant as more of a reference to a price error they had a year or so ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter