321GO - The Alternative West Coast TR - Day 9

Busy days in a row, no wonder you were wiped out! Glacier looked lovely. We opted out of the Tramway as well, though that was due to cost, time and perceived visibility. It might have been ok but...oh well!

Busy days in a row, no wonder you were wiped out! Glacier looked lovely. We opted out of the Tramway as well, though that was due to cost, time and perceived visibility. It might have been ok but...oh well!

I doubt we missed much, more scenery but its not like we didn't see tons of that!

Love the stunning photos of the glacier ... I once did white water rafting on one of the rivers that is a glacier melt river off the Mendenhall ... back in the days when I worked for Princess cruises. Unfortunately before the digital photo age so I have very few photos. Your photos are incredible.

Love the stunning photos of the glacier ... I once did white water rafting on one of the rivers that is a glacier melt river off the Mendenhall ... back in the days when I worked for Princess cruises. Unfortunately before the digital photo age so I have very few photos. Your photos are incredible.

That sounds amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter