• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

300 loop

mitz

Earning My Ears
The next time someone is around the 300 loop can you take a look and tell me if the first campsite on the right is 300 or 301. Thanks!

Not the answer your looking for but we love the 300 loop... We have stayed on site 318 a few times...

I called CRO this evening to modify my reservation dates and explained that I wanted reservations for loop 300 as a preferred pet loop. The CRO was helpful but explained that loop 300 is not a pet loop. I replied that I had friends presently on loop 300 with pets. He asked me to hold, returned and said that currently there is a "test" on using 300 as a pet loop but that CRO could not authorize it as a pet loop. He encouraged me to keep checking back. This seems very complicated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter