• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

300 Loop for Pets

dauber

Earning My Ears
Please help. I made reservations through CRO for Fort Wilderness next June and requested the 300 loop. When I stated that I would be bringing a pet, the CM stated that pets were not allowed on preferred loops. I told her that it was my understanding that 300 was now designated as a loop that allowed pets. She checked with her supervisor and was told to tell me that if the information did not come for the official WDW website that it was inaccurate. She was very nice and helpful and told me to keep checking back.

I have called Fort Wilderness direct on two occasions. Both times, the person answering the phone did not know what I was talking about and placed me on hold to check with someone else. After holding several minutes, I hung up.

Has anyone stayed on loop 300 with a pet? Am I requesting the wrong loop? Any other suggestions?

I am appreciative of any help.

When we were there in December, we saw pets in the normal 1600-1900, plus pets in 300. We had heard that this was an "experiment", but never talked to a CM to get this info (just people that had the pets). Perhaps they tried it during the busier season, found it to be an unnecessary option, and discontinued it. I do know that they at least tried it in December.

Thanks for the replies. I'm going to keep trying to reach Fort Wilderness direct. I'll report back if I get any new information.

We stayed in the 300 loop last August with a pet, and I saw pets in the 300 loop Saturday. It is a pet loop--keep insisting that you want a preferred pet loop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter