205 AUL points for Rent / Transfer, $18 pp, use by 08/31/22 at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikkle

Earning My Ears
I have 205 DVC points for rent or transfer at $18 per point. These points can be used at any resort and must be used by 08/31/22.

For reservation requests, please reply to this thread and indicate the following:
  • Resort, room type, and view if applicable
  • Check in and check-out dates
  • Number of guests and ages of children in the group.

I will then check to see if there is any availability and let you know. If I am able to make a reservation for you, we will need to move the conversation to PMs per DISboards guidelines. Please do not post your email address or phone number in this thread.

I will send you a simple rental agreement (as required by DVC) for both of us to sign. I will then book the reservation in your name and forward the confirmation from DVC Member Services. Once I make the reservation for you, payment is required within 48 hours. Please note that because these points expire soon, the reservation is non-refundable. I accept payment by Paypal (friends & family), Venmo, or Zelle.

This is my first time renting out DVC points but I can provide personal and professional references, and I'm happy to jump on a Zoom call with you.

Last edited:
Hi, not sure if you'd be interested in transferring points as I am DVC as well - I'm requiring only 63 points however, so I understand if you didn't want to use your 1 transfer for only part of your point allotment.
I'm planning to use those points for an amendment to a reservation I have booked that falls before 08/31/2022 so I'm not looking to rent.
If by chance you are interested, PM me.

Hi, I am looking for 24-26 august 22 AKL studio and / or 12-21 BWV studio (any time duration) thanks

I’m looking for 5/28-6/3 at OKW, SSR or AKL. 4 guests: 1 adult, 3 kids (17, 15, 8)

Hi, not sure if you'd be interested in transferring points as I am DVC as well - I'm requiring only 63 points however, so I understand if you didn't want to use your 1 transfer for only part of your point allotment.
I'm planning to use those points for an amendment to a reservation I have booked that falls before 08/31/2022 so I'm not looking to rent.
If by chance you are interested, PM me.
Thanks for your message and apologies for the delay, work has been busy this week! You're right, at this time it makes more sense for me to wait and see if someone wants to transfer more points. However if I'm able to make a couple of reservations for other folks, and still have the transfer available, I will PM you. Thank you for your interest!

Hi, I am looking for 24-26 august 22 AKL studio and / or 12-21 BWV studio (any time duration) thanks
Hello! I do see availability for a studio at Kidani village, however, I'm not able to PM you since you need a minimum of 10 posts before that functionality is unlocked. You can find more details in this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/. Once you reach the 10 post minimum, send me a PM and I can get this reservation booked for you!

I’m looking for 5/28-6/3 at OKW, SSR or AKL. 4 guests: 1 adult, 3 kids (17, 15, 8)
I'm sorry Megs, I don't see any availability for that full week at any of these resorts 😞. There are partial stays available here and there, but it's going to be challenging to book something so close to your travel dates. I will check again tomorrow in case something frees up. Good luck with your search!

Hi @megs1313, I just wanted to let you know that I checked again a couple of times today in case someone canceled but unfortunately, there is still no availability for your desired week.

Hi! I am trying to plan a solo trip (but DD28 might join me- loves to travel on mom's dime, hahaha). Here are our details:
August 17-22, 2022
One or two adults
Resort/location, etc: Only need a studio- I'd even do AKV value. Prefer AKV (prefer Jambo), OKW, BWV, SSR but open to any resort. View isn't important. Unfortunately, price will be my deciding factor if there is anything available.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this. You can PM me here if you'd rather do that. I have been around these boards for awhile, and have done point rental for 4 or 5 trips.

Last edited:
Hello anything for one or two nights august 6th -8th studio room at beach club or bay lake ? 2 adults one child

Hi! I am trying to plan a solo trip (but DD28 might join me- loves to travel on mom's dime, hahaha). Here are our details:
August 17-22, 2022
One or two adults
Resort/location, etc: Only need a studio- I'd even do AKV value. Prefer AKV (prefer Jambo), OKW, BWV, SSR but open to any resort. View isn't important. Unfortunately, price will be my deciding factor if there is anything available.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this. You can PM me here if you'd rather do that. I have been around these boards for awhile, and have done point rental for 4 or 5 trips.
Thanks for your message! I have looked into your request will follow up by PM you in just a moment.

Hello anything for one or two nights august 6th -8th studio room at beach club or bay lake ? 2 adults one child
Hi Joe, I do see availability for one night at BLT. I will follow up with you by PM with details in a minute.

I have 300 DVC points for rent or transfer at $18 per point. These points can be used at any resort and must be used by 08/31/22.

For reservation requests, please reply to this thread and indicate the following:

I will then check to see if there is any availability and let you know. If I am able to make a reservation for you, we will need to move the conversation to PMs per DISboards guidelines. Please do not post your email address or phone number in this thread.

I will send you a simple rental agreement (as required by DVC) for both of us to sign. I will then book the reservation in your name and forward the confirmation from DVC Member Services. Once I make the reservation for you, payment is required within 48 hours. Please note that because these points expire soon, the reservation is non-refundable. I accept payment by Paypal (friends & family), Venmo, or Zelle.

This is my first time renting out DVC points but I can provide personal and professional references, and I'm happy to jump on a Zoom call with you.
Hi!
I would love to rent DVC points for 8/12/22 to 8/15/22, any resort will be ok with us. Dropping my daughter off to college and looking to relax at disney! Thank you so much! Just my husband and myself. -Jenna

I have 300 DVC points for rent or transfer at $18 per point. These points can be used at any resort and must be used by 08/31/22.

Hi, I am looking for 125 points for a resort studio at grand floridian 24th aug - 29th aug please
thank you

Hi!
I would love to rent DVC points for 8/12/22 to 8/15/22, any resort will be ok with us. Dropping my daughter off to college and looking to relax at disney! Thank you so much! Just my husband and myself. -Jenna
Hi Jenna, congrats on this exciting milestone! I looked into this for you and would love to follow up, but I am not able to send you a private message to coordinate. On DISboards, this functionality is unlocked after you make 10 posts (in non-DVC rent/trade forums). You can find more details here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/. Once you reach the 10 post minimum, send me a PM and I can get this reservation booked for you!

Hi, I am looking for 125 points for a resort studio at grand floridian 24th aug - 29th aug please
thank you
Hi @magicaljo, there is availability for those dates and I can book the reservation for you. However, I'm also not able to send you a PM to coordinate for the same reason I mentioned in my post to Jenna just above ^^^. Once you make 10 posts and the PM functionality is unlocked for your account, please let me know and we can move forward.

Hi there, i am looking to book a 3-5 night stay (Check-in: June 4th, 2022; there is flexibility re my checkout date depending on what is available) in a studio in BLT, VGF or AKL) for one adult. I am open to staying OKW and Beach Club as well if they happen to be available. Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi there, i am looking to book a 3-5 night stay (Check-in: June 4th, 2022; there is flexibility re my checkout date depending on what is available) in a studio in BLT, VGF or AKL) for one adult. I am open to staying OKW and Beach Club as well if they happen to be available. Please let me know.

Thanks!
Hi, I'm very sorry but I don't see any availability at those resorts even for a 3 night stay :(

Looking for studio for 2 people 8/2-8/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter