205 AUL points for Rent / Transfer, $18 pp, use by 08/31/22 at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for a stay at riviera 7/9-714 deluxe studio for 5(2 adults,3 kids) thanks
Hi, I'm very sorry but I don't see any availability in a Resort Studio for those dates. It's going to be very difficult to book more than one night in a Studio at Riviera as they are booked very far in advance. I only see a handful of openings over the next few months. Is there perhaps another resort you'd like me to check?

I have 300 DVC points for rent or transfer at $18 per point. These points can be used at any resort and must be used by 08/31/22.

For reservation requests, please reply to this thread and indicate the following:
  • Resort, room type, and view if applicable
  • Check in and check-out dates
  • Number of guests and ages of children in the group.

I will then check to see if there is any availability and let you know. If I am able to make a reservation for you, we will need to move the conversation to PMs per DISboards guidelines. Please do not post your email address or phone number in this thread.

I will send you a simple rental agreement (as required by DVC) for both of us to sign. I will then book the reservation in your name and forward the confirmation from DVC Member Services. Once I make the reservation for you, payment is required within 48 hours. Please note that because these points expire soon, the reservation is non-refundable. I accept payment by Paypal (friends & family), Venmo, or Zelle.

This is my first time renting out DVC points but I can provide personal and professional references, and I'm happy to jump on a Zoom call with you.
Hi! Looking to add on to my existing Reservation at Kidani.
AKL Kidani Preferably OR we will consider Jambo House as well. Savannh View Studio
August 12-13 2022
2 adults, 1 toddler age 2 at time of check in.

Thank you!

We are traveling and I would like to add on 8/15-8/17 for 2 nights. Could you please let me know what studios are available for those dates?

Any chance of availability at VGC 7/30 - 8/5 for a studio. 2 adults. Would take a partial 7/30-8/2 or 8/2-8/5 as well.

Hi! Looking to add on to my existing Reservation at Kidani.
AKL Kidani Preferably OR we will consider Jambo House as well. Savannh View Studio
August 12-13 2022
2 adults, 1 toddler age 2 at time of check in.

Thank you!
Hi Sarah, I'm sorry I don't see any availability for those dates at AKL. Studios can be very hard to come by, especially this close to your travel dates. I will check again this weekend in case anything opens up.

We are traveling and I would like to add on 8/15-8/17 for 2 nights. Could you please let me know what studios are available for those dates?
Hi, I do see some availability for those nights and just sent you a PM with more details.

Any chance of availability at VGC 7/30 - 8/5 for a studio. 2 adults. Would take a partial 7/30-8/2 or 8/2-8/5 as well.
Unfortunately there is no availability at VGC for those dates. Studios at the Grand Californian are some of the hardest accommodations to book at DVC, even months in advance.

Don’t suppose you can transfer 35 points today? I’m looking to secure a room at Aulani. Already have 27 points and a room I’m booked into. I’m paying cash for the other night, but would like to go all points.

Don’t suppose you can transfer 35 points today? I’m looking to secure a room at Aulani. Already have 27 points and a room I’m booked into. I’m paying cash for the other night, but would like to go all points.
I'm sorry, that's too few points for me to use my transfer on. I can only do one transfer per year.

Hey hey! Looking for the following:
6 nights, any time from 7 Aug 22 until 31 Aug 22​
Any Deluxe Resort (prefer AKL, savannah view, or GF)​
3 people - 2 adults, 1 child (5 years old)​

Hey hey! Looking for the following:
6 nights, any time from 7 Aug 22 until 31 Aug 22​
Any Deluxe Resort (prefer AKL, savannah view, or GF)​
3 people - 2 adults, 1 child (5 years old)​
Just sent you a PM with some of the options I'm able to book. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter