$300/$500/$700 gift card question

girlfriend

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you have to book a MYW package to get this, or can you get the gift card by booking resort-only OR resort-only with a one-day base ticket? I'm wondering if you could then use the gift card to purchase your park ticket when you arrive? Just looking for the cheapest way to get a trip!

You have to get a package with a minimum 5 nights and 5 day tickets. If you want hopping or water parks, you can upgrade to that when you get there, but you do have to have that original 5 day ticket booked.

You can only get the gift card by getting a package--no room only.

And, I believe (not 100% positive), it requires a stay of at least 5 nights with tickets to match. You can use the GC when you arrive to updgrade the 5 day pass if you want (ie: buy a base ticket and then use the GC to upgrade to park hopper and/or water park fun & more).

Does anyone know if you have to book a MYW package to get this, or can you get the gift card by booking resort-only OR resort-only with a one-day base ticket? I'm wondering if you could then use the gift card to purchase your park ticket when you arrive? Just looking for the cheapest way to get a trip!

You have to book at least 5 days with a 5 day base ticket per person. You can use the giftcard to upgrade a ticket to a parkhopper or more days etc. The 5 day is part of the requirement of the package. You can price it out on WDW siite. Just click on the giftcard promo section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter