CLOSED30 SSR points available to Rent $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have 2023 points for Transfer or Rent (October use Year) points for Rent at $18 per point. I have rented many times. When asking to check availability, please provide:

• Check in and check out dates
  • Desired resort
  • Room size
**Please note that points are Saratoga Springs: can book 11 months out at SSR or any other resort is 7 months out**

Thank you so much
Points still available

Hello,
I have 2023 points for Transfer or Rent (October use Year) points for Rent at $18 per point. I have rented many times. When asking to check availability, please provide:

• Desired resort
  • Room size
**Please note that points are Saratoga Springs: can book 11 months out at SSR or any other resort is 7 months out**

Thank you so much
Bump

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Bump

Looking for studio room for July 15 to 19th and/or 20th... could you let me know what’s available?

Thank you
Good morning,
The only two available from July 15-20th are:
Saratoga Springs- Standard 72 points, Preferred 79
Animal Kingdom Kidani Village Standard 71 points
Please let me know if you want to book?

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
bump

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Bump

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Points still available

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Points still available

Looking for availability for BLT Studio Lake View for August 16th- August 24th (8 nights).
Thank you for looking.

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Still available

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Bump

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Points still available

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Points still available

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Points still available

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
points still available

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Points still available

Hello,

• Desired resort
  • Room size

Thank you so much
Points still available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter