30 Seconds of Fame show

goofygirl

DIS Veteran
I think that show is a hoot! I like that it moves fast, and I like the audience when boo or cheer a lot. Some of the talent is great, and some is so bad that its funny!

If you could do something for 30 seconds on tv, what would it be?

I have a friend who just got back from an Alaskan cruise and while on board they had a talent show. Apparantly w/o telling her in advance,her 10 year old son decided to participate. He did "tongue tricks". What that means is up on stage in front of everybody he stuck his tongue all the way up his nose. hee-hee
She said she thought that story would have to go in her "You must be so proud" category.LOL
I bet he would do that on TV:eek:

I've only seen the commercial, but to me, it looks like Gong Show- The Next Generation.

I've watched it twice -- kinda fun in a no-brainer sort of way. It's the kind of show my DW calls "background noise."

As for me on the show -- well, I am so untalented, I'd get booed off in the first 3 seconds! :p

I think the show is a riot!
As for me, I have zero talent, and I don't have the guts to get up there anyway! :teeth: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter