30 lbs for sept trip

firemanx

DIS Veteran
well guys heres the deal. I currently weigh in @ 199lbs @ 5'7. Yes its plump, but not obese, but the goal is to be in good condition for my sept trip. So heres how i am proposing my plan i will ride the distance from my house to the polynesian. in exactly 4 months and 1 week. Thats appx 1.5 miles a day. Also strict diet with a huge cheat week as the goal for my trip in sept.

Good Luck. I also would like to lose 30 pounds by my september trip as well. We are going 9/19-9/26 and staying at AS Sports- where are you staying and what are your travel dates?? I have started exercising again, walking alot, and dieting as well. We can do it!!!!!!!! The people are great on these boards- very encouraging.........

lustergirl said:
I also would like to lose 30 pounds by my september trip as well.

Me, too! :wave:

We will be at ASMo 9/12-9/16, for my 30th birthday. I would like to lose 30 pounds by then. I have lost 16.5 so far (diligent exercise and counting those WW points! ;) ). We are going to WDW for a week in June, so I know that I will eat what I want then, but I plan to come back extra dedicated to finish by September. Not only is it my 30th, but my "little" brother is getting married at the end of September, and I am the "oldest" bridesmaid. . .I am determined not to be an old, pudgy bridesmaid!

Good luck to both of you! We can do this! :cheer2:

Stitchisourhero, You are by far frumpy looking or old looking. ;)

You all help me to stay on track and to keep moving so I can lose my weight and be ready for our week in WDW in June. Thanks so much for all your support.

To all the others that posted, (I am bad at remembering names sorry) but, I know that you all can reach your goal and you will feel so good about yourself. We are all here to :cheer2: each other on and support each other.

Way to go everyone!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks, hrj01--I appreciate the compliment! I am going to be one of 12 bridesmaids. . .and I think one of my thighs might weigh more than most of their individual body weights! :rotfl: But, it's my brother, so what do you do?? I wouldn't miss it for the world! :banana: I just know there will be a lot of hard work in the time before the wedding!

My brother is funny, though, about my exercising--he is a fitness freak, and I am SO not (though these exercise challenges may make a convert out of me yet!). I use the treadmill at my mom's before I come home from work in the afternoons. He is there right now (he just graduated from physical therapy school), so he always sticks his head in the room where the treadmill is, gives me a :thumbsup2 . and goes on. I guess it is his motivation! :cheer2:

Let's go, WISH-ers! We can do this!

I too would like to lose 30 pounds by September. I will be turning 25 there on 9/5. I have always always been overweight and I find it very difficult to gather the energy to start an exercize program. I come home from work exhausted and the weekends are usually packed. I figure once I get into it I'll be fine, but the hardest part is finding where to begin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter