• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

30 days or less have you

We got our ME pack first at about 31-32 days out and then the rest of the package about 5-7 days later. so we're all set to go.

I'm actually quite thrilled, and I know it's off topic but it might help someone else... I just read on Delta that they don't charge a baggage fee for a stroller!! ( or car seat) we can't gate check ours (due to lack of layover time) and I thought we'd have to pay to check it. :cool1: So yahoo!!

Sorry for going off topic there....;)

We arrive Sept 28th (so 27 days) and have not recieved ours yet!

We also arrive on the 28th.

We received our packet on Tuesday. My parents (same arrival date, I booked and payed for both reservations) have not received theirs yet. :confused3

Got home from work today and found the packet in the mailbox. Countdown in on....

we received ours today... and just like our countdown says... 1 month 5 days left...

Got ours today. Got our ME packet last week I think. Check in...28 days and counting.

It is down to 27 days and we did not receive our packet yet

Got ours 30 days exactly on our package trip in February.

I keep reading this thread title in a Yoda voice, :yoda: thinking it was really

"Have you got 30 days left?" like an excited countdown thread!! :lmao:

29 days to go. We got DME packet over a week ago but not the resort. Hope it gets here soon because I tend to worry about stuff like this :confused3

We got our ME tags 2 weeks ago and our Disney travel packet last week. We leave September 24th. Three weeks from today.

I was just reading this thread today and ironically enough, my husband called me on my lunch and told me we got our DME stuff in the mail!

We arrive in WDW October 9. About 34 days out.

We are 28 days away and we received our DME package last week, but still no room packet. But my parents who arrive the same day as us in a linked ressie got their stuff! :confused3 I think today might be the day, but my boyfriend has our mailbox key with him at work!! So I have to be patient to check the mail! :rolleyes: Boo!! haha

We are 28 days away and we received our DME package last week, but still no room packet. But my parents who arrive the same day as us in a linked ressie got their stuff! :confused3 I think today might be the day, but my boyfriend has our mailbox key with him at work!! So I have to be patient to check the mail! :rolleyes: Boo!! haha

We arrive in 26 days and have not received our package either. We are not doing DME, so not an issue for us. Normally we always get our package as soon as we pay it off. I guess if I don't see it over the next week I'll give them a call.

What is in this package that you are waiting for? I got an envelope a few weeks ago with luggage tags and tickets for the magical express service. What else comes in these packages? Do you only get them if you book directly through Disney's travel agent?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter