• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 year hiatus ends... Booked CSR

goofy4prez

A guy can love Disney and still keep his man card!
Finally, after not being back home in over 2 years we are coming home next year 11/29/2013-12/5/2013. Usually time flys when you get older, but I have a feeling these next 11 months are going to drag on forever. :laughing:

After much web-surfing and advice from many here on the DIS we have decided to stay at the CSR and booked the trip on the Disney website (that new site is absolutely terrible, but that is another topic). We ended up booking our trip business club level. Club level has been offered in the past for convention guests but will now be offered to all guests starting in 2013. These rooms are located in the Cabana section in building 9b. Club level has access to the Coconino Cove which will offer continental breakfast and snacks during the day. For me, I just love the location of 9b and the theming of the Cabana's that the few extra dollars was worth it. We have always done deluxe resorts at WDW and we hope that we will enjoy this moderate resort.

My DD (16) will be down in WDW at the same time as her mom and dad (me). She will be going down with her high school marching band for 5 nights. We decided it would be so neat to have no child while on vacation in 16 years, yet still be able to see our now "not so little girl" perform with her band in the Magic Kingdom. I'm sure this moment will be as special for us as the first time she ever saw WDW.

Ok, I'm sorry for the long rant... NO I'm not. :rotfl: It's just been so long since we've been back and we just can't wait to be back home once again. :goodvibes

Have a great trip. It will be fantastic for you to see your daughter perform in her band. You will have a super time. I loved seeing my nephew sing at WDW this summer so I know just how much you will enjoy it.

Cheers Larry.

PS I'm counting down a trip to Disneyland Tokyo in 2014. So I know about that slowing down of time thing you mentioned.

The reality of this trip is finally beginning to feel like a reality. I originally booked this trip the day after Christmas. Six months later I have made my final payment on the trip, booked all my ADR's this past week, changed over to the DxDP instead of the DDP, bought my tickets for the MVMCP on December 3rd, and bought my airlines tickets this week. I'm still holding out hope I get a FD pin or WDW releases a discount for my weeks so that I can switch to the WL or possible the Poly. :cool1:

Don't you love how a room and tickets turns into a big all inclusive vacation by the time it rolls around? GL on that PIN we are waiting too. We arrive the last night it's available to use

Congrats on the weight loss too. MY DH and I are both down almost 50lbs each so far on WW.

Don't you love how a room and tickets turns into a big all inclusive vacation by the time it rolls around? GL on that PIN we are waiting too. We arrive the last night it's available to use

Congrats on the weight loss too. MY DH and I are both down almost 50lbs each so far on WW.

I had a feeling it would turn out to be more than I planned.:)

Thanks on mentioning the weight loss, I have maintained my weight and have been a lifetime member just over a year now. A big congrats to you and your husband; 50lbs each is excellent. :thumbsup2

Congratulations on your trip. I love the feeling when you are booked and paid! CSR is by far my favorite moderate. I think you will be very happy there. We have DVC now but I still miss my beloved CSR. I think a split stay including CSR is in order soon!

Congratulations on your trip, getting it paid off and losing so much weight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter