• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"3 Star Downtown Disney Mystery Resort"??

HLAuburn

DIS Veteran
Bookit.com has this deal listed, and I was wondering if anyone can take a guess as to which hotel it's for. Here's the info it has listed:

Located inside the Walt Disney World Resort in the DOWNTOWN DISNEY® area. Popular Downtown Disney Resort with FREE Shuttles to Disney - Rates so low we can`t advertise the name!

AWESOME PROMOTION - Downtown Disney 3 Star Resort!
This DOWNTOWN DISNEY resort is perfect for guests seeking the absolute best rate on 3 Star Accommodations inside the Walt Disney World® Resort, but are not as concerned with what brand of hotel they book. The hotel has asked us not to advertise or publish their name in connection with the drastically reduced rates. Rest assured that you are receiving the absolute BEST RATE…it`s our little secret!

This Full Service Resort offers an array of amenities including:

•Continuous, Complimentary transportation to all of the Disney Theme Parks every 30 minutes on the hour
•Valet Parking is available for a fee to guest and visitors
•FREE self parking•Disney Gift Shop on-site
•Outdoor heated pool
•Game room
•Fitness room
•Hi Speed Wifi, throughout the hotel
•Business center
•On-site Dinning options

The beautifully decorated guest rooms feature:
•Private balconies
•Coffee maker
•Hair dryer
•Iron with full-size ironing board
•25 inch Cable TV
•In-room safe
•Complimentary coffee

Also says the hotel has 18 floors, in case that helps. :)

Does anyone know what hotel this is? Thanks!!

Thanks! After seeing the 18 floors and balconies, I figured that's what it must be.

Seems to get pretty good reviews...I think we might give it a try. :thumbsup2

Would you mind telling me what rate they are offering and what dates is it good for?

I don't see it and I need 3 rooms in late Feb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter