3 sea days? What do you do?

We did the 7-Night Eastern itinerary in 2006 and absolutely loved the three days at sea. It allowed us the opportunity to explore the ship and enjoy more activities onboard while at sea. DCL schedules more offerings on sea days, so there is absolutely not way you'll be bored. I love sea days as they don't ever feel rushed. On port days things can get a little more hectic trying to get to specific excursion meets and then getting back onboard, etc. OP, don't hesitate to take advantage of the 7-Night Eastern itinerary. You won't be disappointed! :thumbsup2

Rainforest Room, sun bathe, take a nap, catch a movie, go for a swim, get drunk, play ping pong, etc etc. So much to do, but with life being so hectic JUST RELAX AND ENJOY THESE MOMENTS WITH NOTHING TO DO!!! :cool1::thumbsup2

:worship::thumbsup2

Amen to that. Our last cruise(also our first) we had planned to do stuff during our 3 sea days. Never happened. We were SOO wiped out from our jobs/lives that we sat down on some nice lounges on deck and that was IT:rotfl2: Hardly even got comfy before some wonderful server was offering me drinks and I was in heaven. We watched the ocean roll by and read our books and we were so very grateful. We have not been able to relax in just that way either before or since that cruise. 3 sea days is awesome.

This past year we have done both the EBTA and the WBTA and loved the sea days! We had more sea days on the EBTA and I missed the extra day on the EBTA - there is so much to do like everyone says - and you can always just sit and relax!

Krisann

:worship::thumbsup2

Amen to that. Our last cruise(also our first) we had planned to do stuff during our 3 sea days. Never happened. We were SOO wiped out from our jobs/lives that we sat down on some nice lounges on deck and that was IT:rotfl2: Hardly even got comfy before some wonderful server was offering me drinks and I was in heaven. We watched the ocean roll by and read our books and we were so very grateful. We have not been able to relax in just that way either before or since that cruise. 3 sea days is awesome.

This sounds sooooo amazing. :lovestruc I wish we were leaving for our cruise tomorrow! :rotfl:

Is there a good, comprehensive listing for the activities that will be available. So far I feel like I am piecing together information from a variety of websites and people's personal experiences but not getting a sort of "catalogue" of what the options and costs are...We are on the Jan 6, 2011 Panama Canal cruise... :0)

That is something I think I have never done in my whole life...I am not sure how I will react :0) Relaxation...what a concept!

Movies in Buena Vista are a fave, lots & lots of extra on board activities for every age group...

Adult art of entertaining is fun - the cooking demonstrations alone are great, comfy chairs in Studio Sea, watching food prep including tasting & wine pairing...other tastings too to sign up for...get-togethers, galley tours!

LOVE sea days... :lovestruc

Do you sign up for these things ahead of time or just pick and choose as you go?

Do you sign up for these things ahead of time or just pick and choose as you go?

Movies and demonstrations, just show up as you please.. the wine/martini/margarita tastings you would sign up for on the ship.

They don't print the "official" guide for daily activities until you're on the ship, but if you search for trip reports/info from the previous PC cruises, you can probably find copies of the navigators from previous PC cruises.

I have all of my WBPC navigators somewhere, but I never bothered to scan them to my computer.

Love sea days--one of my favourite things to do is to grab a cup of coffee and sit quietly on the balcony, just enjoying the sea.

We had 5 in a row on the ta cruise, ahhh, bliss, I LOVED them, I never heard 1 person complaing about the sea day.

We love the eastern over western because of that extra sea day. DCL has first run movies onboard-new releases that are in theaters on land. We usually catch the matinee of the show in the Walt Disney Theater (seeing Disney Dreams twice onboard is our favorite activity). The galley tour is fun. The kids clubs and pools are exciting places to be. Palo brunch-our favorite activity on sea days! The martini and tequila tastings are fun activities!!! We try to sneak in a nap or a rest on deck too. The sea days are our favorite thing about the cruise. In fact whenever we port in Nassau now, we treat that as a sea day and never get off the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter