3 or 4 day cruise?

Melmo1978

Earning My Ears
We're debating between a 3 night cruise with a few days at WDW after (1/2/14- 1/5/14 cruise and be at WDW 1/5 afternoon and 1/6) or WDW 1/3-1/4 and a cruise 4 night 1/5-1/9. We're looking into the Bahamian cruise aboard the Dream and wonder if the day at sea is worth it or will it just be a day spent at a packed pool, like others have said. Also, if anyone has an opinion on going to WDW before or after the cruise. Any advice welcome. We're first time cruisers but been to WDW and DW. Thanks in advance!

From our past experience and from advice read on the boards, Do the 4-night cruise (we actually never had time to use the pools on the cruise!!!) and do WDW BEFORE the cruise.

We're debating between a 3 night cruise with a few days at WDW after (1/2/14- 1/5/14 cruise and be at WDW 1/5 afternoon and 1/6) or WDW 1/3-1/4 and a cruise 4 night 1/5-1/9. We're looking into the Bahamian cruise aboard the Dream and wonder if the day at sea is worth it or will it just be a day spent at a packed pool, like others have said. Also, if anyone has an opinion on going to WDW before or after the cruise. Any advice welcome. We're first time cruisers but been to WDW and DW. Thanks in advance!

I would go to WDW first because that's exhausting and then do a cruise because you can really determine whether you need it to be relaxing or crazy.

I would do the 4 day because you will not want to get off the ship after four days so three days simply won't be enough. We are DVC members so we obviously love Disney but after going on our first cruise a year and a half ago (our next one is planned for Feb 2014) a Disney cruise brings the whole experience to a new level.

I agree -- do the 4 night cruise. We've done both, and only really enjoy all the ship has to offer during the day at sea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter