3 hour Enight, or 1 hour later closing...

3-hr enight or 1-hr later closing

• 3-hr enight for $12 (example-MK closes at 10pm, enight 10pm-1am)

• 1-hr later closing for no extra charge (example-MK closes at 11pm, no enight)

Results are only viewable after voting.

raidermatt

Be water, my friend.
You, the Disney guest, are presented with a choice. 3-hr enight for $12, or 1 hr-later closing at no extra charge. No other options. You don't have to worry about revenue or labor costs. Its as simple as what is best for YOUR guest experience...

For the purpose of this poll, assume parades/fireworks are unaffected. No extra shows are added in either choice...

Mr. Matt!! That is NOT a reasonable question!! I am forced to vote for the e-ticket as stated (grumbling and swearing at Ei$ner all the way)!!!

Come on!! Fairness calls for a midnight closing. Then it's a no brainer. As it is - - - I abstain, courteously!

Mr. Baron, I never knew you were a New York delegate to the Continental Congress... (I'm hoping you were making a "1776" reference, otherwise you are wondering what in tarnation I am talking about...)

My apologies for not accounting for the "it depends on how late the closing time is" factor.

I used 10pm as a base closing time only as an example, thinking that the answers would be no different than a Midnight base closing time.

Your comments are duly noted, and should the results be close enough to warrant another, more explicit poll, I'll be sure to incorporate your comments.

:cool:

Given that E-nights are an occasional thing and that extra hour would be every night of my vacation, this isn't a hard choice. Besides, even for just the one night, I can have 1/3 of e-night for free with the late closing option. I'll agree it should be midnight for the MK in the summer (anyone else remember the summers when Epcot closed at 11 p.m.?), but I'll take 11 over 10 (or earller) anytime.

I'd rather have an e-night

I would rather have an e-night, but since I never stay onsite I had to choose the one hour later closing time. Plus with the one hour later closing time everything is open versus some some attractions and shops during an e-night.

I have to agree with DC7800 if I am there for 7 days then delaying the closing time by 1 hour per night would double the extra time I could spend in the park (assuming there is only 1 e-ride per night). Also, during that hour all of the rides would be open instead of just 8.

BTW I might change my vote if there would be an e-ride each night

I vote for an e-night if they only sell the rumored 5000 tickets. I have never noticed the MK to be less crowded that last hour before closing, so I don't think that an extra hour would really help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter