3 Generations! 2 Resorts! 10 Days! DxDp! 3000 Pictures! - Saying Good-Bye!

hstrickland

Way Down South...
"Let the Magic Begin"...

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!​
Fort Wilderness Cabins May 26th-May 28th
Contemporary Resort May 28th-June 4th​

3547 Pictues (ok...so we did edit a few...I won't bore you with ALL of them;))
18 Dining Reviews (We love to eat!!!!!!!)​

Once again, 10 days of Magical blessings, fun and excitment were had by our family of 7...did I mention a little frustration, too?? Of course this should be expected with 3 generations spending every second together:laughing:

Let the introductions begin...our 'Cast Members' for this TR are...

Disney Lovin' Dad (Bill)...yes...he loves it, too, and me (Heather)...the Disney Fanatic or Disney Dork (as my sister refers to me)...can there really be too much "Disney" in one's life???
DSC_3554.gif

Disney Lovin' Son...
DSC_3237.jpg

Disney Lovin' Daughter...her favorite resort is the one with 'the pretty red roof';)
DSC_4449.jpg

Disney Lovin' Son...his favorite resort??...anywhere on property!!!
DSC_4450.jpg

Disney Lovin' Grandparents...aka...Ma Hopie & Pop...(my parents) and let me add...44 years of wedded bliss!!! Aren't they cute?!;)

DSC_4448.gif

DSC_3161.gif
DSC_3555.jpg

We are very blessed to have these 3 children in our lives...even if they do cause more gray hair;)...sometimes they like to argue, fuss, and fight...EVEN AT WDW...imagine that!!!

DSC_4638.jpg
DSC_4649.jpg

DSC_3541.jpg
DSC_4614.jpg

Next year, our entire family (my sister, too) will be celebrating my parent's 45th Wedding Anniversary on The Dream!!!!!!
DSC_4633.jpg

So....here you have it...our family, 3 generations strong...ready to take you on our 10 day excursion to the most fantastic place on earth...Walt Disney World!!!
DSC_4456.jpg

Stay tuned...next up...tons of pictures...Day 1 at Fort Wilderness Cabins!!!:woohoo:

Disclaimer!!! Warning!!!
This review is only my opinion...and just that...an opinion...no flaming please!:rotfl:

Links to each chapter

Introduction Page 1
Itinerary Page 2
Day 1 - Check-in at Fort Wilderness Page 3
Day 1 - Campfire Sing-along with Chip n Dale Page 4
Day 2/Part 1 - Fort Wilderness Campgrounds Page 6
Day 2/Part 2 - Fort Wilderness & Trails End Restaurant Page 7
Day 3 - Early Morning Pics and review of Fort Wilderness Campgrounds Page 8
Day 3 - Check-in at the CR-Room Review Page 9
Day 3- Epcot Morning - Page 10
Day 3-Lunch at Nine Dragons
Day 3/Part 1-Dinner at La Hacienda del San Angel
Day 4 - Early Morning Pics of the CR Page 14
Day 4 - Breakfast at Chef Mickey's Page 16
Day 4- Disney Quest Page 17
Day4 - Contemporary Pool Page 19
Day 4 - Contemporary Pool Page 20
Day 4-California Grill -Part 1 Page 21
Day 4 - California Grill-Part 2 Page 22
Day 5 - Crystal Palace Breakfast Page 23
Day 5 - Pirates League -Part 1 Page 25
Day 5 - Pirates League -Part 2 Page 26
Day 5 - Magic Kingdom Afternoon Page 28
Day 5- Hoop-Dee-Do Revue Page 29
Day 5 - Main Street Electrical - Page 30
Day 6 - Animal Kingdom Morning - Page 31
Day 6 - Yak & Yeti Lunch - Page 32
Day 6 - Animal Kingdom Afternoon -Page 33
Day 6 - Dinner at Ohana Part 1 -Page 35
Day 7 - Hollywood & Vine Breakfast - Page 37
Day 7 - DHS Morning - Page 38
Day 7 - 50s Prime Time Cafe - Page 39
Day 7 - DHS Afternoon - Page 40
Day 7 - The Neverland Club at the Poly- Page 41
Day 7 - Victoria & Albert's Part 1 - Page 43
Day 7 - Victoria & Albert's Part 2 - Page 44
Day 8 - Contemporary Early Morning Pictures - Page 46
Day 8 - More Contemporary Early Morning Pics - Page 48
Day 8 - Rose & Crown Pub lunch - Page 49
Day 8 - Innoventions at EP - Page 50
Day 8 - Mickey's Backyard BBQ Part 1 - Page 51
Day 8 - Mickey's Backyard BBQ Part 2 - Page52
Day 9 - Early MK Morning & Cinderella's Royal Table Part 1- Page 53
Day 9 - Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast Part 2 - Page 55
Day 9 - Magic Kingdom Morning -Page 56
Day 9 - Magic Kingdom Morning Part 2 - Page 58
Day 9 - Tony's Town Square Lunch - Page 59
Vintage Pictures - River Country 1983 - Page 60
Day 9 - Magic Kingdom Afternoon & Parade - Page 62
Day 9 - Grand Floridian Evening - Page 64
Day 9 - Citricos - Part 1 - Page 66
Day 9 - Citricos - Part 2 - Page 68
Blast From the Past - 1983 MK - Page 70
Day 10 - Hollywood Studios Part 1 - Last Day - Page 73
Hidden Mickeys - Part 1 - Page 74
Hidden Mickeys - Part 2 - Page 77
Day 10 -Star Wars Parade - Page 79
Day 10 - Saying Good-bye! - Page 81

"Let the Magic Begin"...

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!​
Fort Wilderness Cabins May 26th-May 28th
Contemporary Resort May 28th-June 4th​

Once again, 10 days of Magical blessings, fun and excitment were had by our family of 7...did I mention a little frustration, too?? Of course this should be expected with 3 generations spending every second together:laughing:

Let the introductions begin...our 'Cast Members' for this TR are...

Disney Lovin' Dad (Bill)...yes...he loves it, too, and me (Heather)...the Disney Fanatic or Disney Dork (as my sister refers to me)...can there really be too much "Disney" in one's life???
DSC_3554.gif

Disney Lovin' Son...
DSC_3237.jpg

Disney Lovin' Daughter...her favorite resort is the one with 'the pretty red roof';)
DSC_4449.jpg

Disney Lovin' Son...his favorite resort??...anywhere on property!!!
DSC_4450.jpg

Disney Lovin' Grandparents...aka...Ma Hopie & Pop...(my parents) and let me add...44 years of wedded bliss!!! Aren't they cute?!;)

DSC_4448.gif

DSC_3161.gif
DSC_3555.jpg

We are very blessed to have these 3 children in our lives...even if they do cause more gray hair;)...sometimes they like to argue, fuss, and fight...EVEN AT WDW...imagine that!!!

DSC_4638.jpg
DSC_4649.jpg

DSC_3541.jpg
DSC_4614.jpg

Next year, our entire family (my sister, too) will be celebrating my parent's 45th Wedding Anniversary on The Dream!!!!!!
DSC_4633.jpg

So....here you have it...our family, 3 generations strong...ready to take you on our 10 day excursion to the most fantastic place on earth...Walt Disney World!!!
DSC_4456.jpg

Stay tuned...next up...tons of pictures...Day 1 at Fort Wilderness Cabins!!!:woohoo:

Disclaimer!!! Warning!!!
This review is only my opinion...and just that...an opinion...no flaming please!:rotfl:

Links to each chapter

Introduction Page 1
With all those exclamation points in the title, who could pass this TR up?! Put your flame suit away:firefight, Heather! Love the photos so farpopcorn::

Im subbing in. I love your pics already. Your family is so beautiful and congrats to your parents for all these years together. I cant wait to read your report!!!!

Joining in too! We too have a 3 generation trip coming up so looking forward to seeing how you got on :)

I'm in!!! Our family did 3 generation trip that had 12 people going 4 different directions from Sunday. But it was GREAT!!!!:thumbsup2

I found your TR from the CR thread too. You have a beautiful family and that was a great introduction! Can't wait to read more. :thumbsup2

Found your report from the CR thread :) Looking forward to reading!!

Your family will love the CR...great resort!!

Joining in too! We too have a 3 generation trip coming up so looking forward to seeing how you got on :)

I'm in!!! Our family did 3 generation trip that had 12 people going 4 different directions from Sunday. But it was GREAT!!!!:thumbsup2

We love traveling with my parents...they love Disney as much as I do! And would you believe that we stayed together the majority of the time?!! Next year my sister and her family will be going with us on The Dream...so it will be 11 total!

Subscribing.

Joining in!! :wave:

party::welcome:

I found your TR from the CR thread too. You have a beautiful family and that was a great introduction! Can't wait to read more. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I love your title..."Trip Planner Extraordinaire"!! Can you really plan too much??;) DH thinks I'm a little over the top, but secretly I know he appreciates it:rotfl:

Thanks! I love your title..."Trip Planner Extraordinaire"!! Can you really plan too much??;) DH thinks I'm a little over the top, but secretly I know he appreciates it:rotfl:
Thanks and LOL!! A kindred spirit!! :goodvibes I've found that my DH appreciates it too, even though I know he thinks I'm crazy - but whatever, it works for me. :rotfl2:

Thanks and LOL!! A kindred spirit!! :goodvibes I've found that my DH appreciates it too, even though I know he thinks I'm crazy - but whatever, it works for me. :rotfl2:

I literally have an itinerary that I carry with us...Day 1- Day 10! Usually, just the restaurant ressies are listed...I don't go as far as listing each ride. We've been enough that I don't have to use those touring plans anymore, however, those plans can come in handy for crowded days. DH is so use to my over planning that if I didn't do it, he would be upset:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter