3 days and 2 nights free hotel rooms

In Orlando two years ago we ended up at the Ramada on 192 (west of Disney).

We were adding 2 days to a trip so i was glad it wasn't my whole stay.

We were charged a resort fee too per night....

I was glad it was free because i wouldn't have paid to stay there again.

Right off the bat, there are too many quotation marks and capitalized words for my comfort.
I wouldn't have ANY idea if it's legitimate or a scam (okay, I see from the first reply that it's more or less legitimate) but they have a funny definition of free: $15 reservation fee, $9 - $12 per night in taxes, small(?) surcharges for weekends and/or for bookings less than 60 days away...

I currently have 2 different "free" 2 night certificates that we were given for attending a car dealership open house. Reading the fine print, you have to attend timeshare presentations and there is a $50 booking fee which you are supposed to get back once you complete your stay. I would definitely read the fine print so you know what you are getting into.
We had a free 2 night stay a couple years ago in Orlando and it was at the Holiday Inn Niki Bird on 192. I wasn't impressed as we were given a room that looked directly into a cement block wall, which made the room very dark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter