• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 day Wonder

Moosysmom

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Mickey's My Hero</f
I'll be on the 3 day Wonder 10-4, has anyone else done a 3-day and what shows do they do. I'm getting so excited.

We did the three day Wonder cruise in January. We saw Hercules, Disney Dreams, and the Golden Mickeys. Have fun!!!!

Just got off ...it was so restful compared to going to the parks! Very clean and everyone was so friendly! Got there at 10 am on Thursday so we would have the full day. Got on the ship and went to lunch around 12:45pm. Enjoy

Yes, its Hercules, Golden Mickeys and Disney Dreams. Do not miss Hercules - the jokes are very up to date. Hades and Pain/Panic are a riot.

HEY!!!! First post I've read regarding the 10-4 cruise. We just booked that one too. Can't help with you question though.... it's our first ever & excited is an understatement!:banana:

:woohoo: Now I have seen 3 Dissers on the 10/4 Wonder! We'll be there too! Only 24 more days to go! I can't hardly wait! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter