• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 day without DDP

patsal

<font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to
Just back from a 3 day and I didn't add the DDP. We spent about $325. total for food as opposed to the $455.88 that the regular DDP would have cost (4 all over 10). Ate what and where we wanted, certain I will not get DDP for the two week summer vacation.

Lunch Mara a flat bread that DD and DS shared and a chicken pita with couscous that DH and I shared ($17)

Dinner Jiko with tax and tip $213. (one appy, 2 glasses of wine, 4 filet and mac and cheese, 2 soft drinks, no dessert)

Snack 3 ice cream bars at the boardwalk and 1 water just under $10

Lunch Earl of Sandwich 4 sandwiches, three drinks, 2 bags of chips @$35

Snack 4 bottled waters ($8)

Other food from offsite (subway $25 and pizza $15)

We just returned from the 4 day Wonder cruise so sitting for large meals was not something we wanted to do. However I was fascinated that I would have had only one TS meal for each left and six CS credits as well as 4 snack credits. Sure we could have ordered more with the DDP, but we wouldn't have wanted it so it really would have been a waste. I'll take the savings over the extra unwanted food/drink anytime!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter