3 day ticket question

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, I went to purchase 3 day tickets-2 days at MK, 1 day at Epcot. We're going to MK July 26th and July 28th, then Epcot the 31st. The ticket can only be used until the 30th. We chose the 31st since we switch from BL to BW, and have dining reservations at Space 220. Do I have to purchase 2 day park tickets, and then add a 1 day ticket as well? It ends up being around $150 more dollars doing it this way instead of just getting a 3 day ticket, are there any options? Thanks!!

That's what I was thinking, I'm sure we would you use it-really don't know what else to do. If we weren't checking into BW and have Space 220 reservations, I would change things around a bit.

I just looked, it's roughly $156 more if we do the 4 day. I just wish we could purchase the 3 day, but I guess I don't have much of a choice.

Do you have hoppers? Adding the hopper-plus option extends the use window by 1 day.

Otherwise your options are to adjust your plans. Or buy a 2-day and a 1-day. Or the 4-day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter