3 day hopper or 2?

Tina5

Earning My Ears
We have 5 adults, 3 of us are in their mid 20s. We will arrive at the Best Western inn and suites around 2. We are going to the Halloween Party in DCA on Tuesday night and will be at the parks all of Wed and most of Thurs.
Tues--- arrive Disney around 2:30 ish and go to Halloween Party
Weds----Disney rope drop till park closes
Thurs----Disney until aobut 3pm when we are leaving for Knotts Hotel for Scary Farm
Should we just get a 2 day hopper and the Halloween ticket or
3 day hopper and Halloween ticket? I can't imagine we would see everything in DCA and be ready to move on after 4 hours or so, but on the off chance we do, I would rather spend the extra money to be able to have the option of going over to Disneyland later in the evening of the party. Also, if we do the 3 day, we'll get an early entry as well (if I'm correct on that)

What are your suggestions

Start with the 2-day hopper and Halloween ticket and then, if you decide you want to go in on the 3rd day, upgrade before the end of the 2nd day of use of the 2-day hopper.

So, before you leave Thursday for Knott's, decide.

If you do the 3-day ticket, you have to buy it online (not at the ticket booth) to get magic morning, as I recall. It's been a while since I've done the non-AP route...

If you go with the 3-day, then you will get the Magic Morning hour at Disneyland that you can use on Thursday. I would personally go that route.

I’d get the three day. You get a magic morning if you purchase in advance, which you can use to rope drop Thursday morning. You won’t get a MM if you start with a 2 day and then upgrade at the ticket booths.

Is it really worth an extra $75 on top of the cost of the Halloween Party to maybe hop over to Disneyland instead of enjoying the party and an extra hours on Thursday? If I'm spending $100+ for the Halloween Party you better believe I am going to get all there is out of it.

Or maybe I'm missing what the OP is asking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter