3 day cruise...is that long enough?

skuttle

DIS Veteran
Is a 3 day cruise worth it? Or should we try to do a 4 day instead? It'll be just DH and I (we don't have kids) celebrating my graduation next May. I'm new to this whole cruise thing so you'll probably see me around here a lot! LOL!

Is it long enough....NO!
But is it worth it.....YES!

3 days on the Wonder is definitely better than 3 days at home. :) If you dont have any commitments holding you back, maybe the 4 day would be better, but if the 3 day is all you can swing, then you should go for it.

We have done the land/sea package(3 day cruise). While we didnt get to do everything on land or at sea, we had a great 7 days. Our next cruise will be just DH & myself. We are doing a day/night at WDW(no parks), and a 3 day cruise. While we will still miss out on a lot, we will sure have fun while we are there.

We have done both the three and the four day cruises. After the rushing around at WDW the cruise gave us a chance to relax before we returned home. They were great but not long enough. We did agree that next time we would do the 7 day cruise. I can hardly wait until Sept. 28th!

We did the 3-day Wonder last October and LOVED IT!!! We had stayed at WDW 5 nights prior to sailing and were trying the cruise to see if we like cruising - - - the answer was a resounding ---YESSSSS!!!!! When when returned to the port after the 3 nights we wondered where the time went!! It was way too short!! There are so many things to do!!

We have now just booked our first 7-night on the Magic for Jan. 2003!!! It's a long way off, but I'm sure when it gets here and when it's over, we'll think it was too short too!!

Have a great time whatever you decide!!

I agree with CamColt.
3 days is waaaay too short, but it's the best way to maximize vacation days for hubby and I, so almost all of our cruises are 3-day jouneys on the Wonder. They go by much too quickly, but we still love it and relish every minute of every trip.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest