3 bedroom suites

CynJ

Caffeinated Insomniac
Other then the Doubletree Suites Orlando Maingate does anyone know of any hotels offereing 3 bedroom suites?

Thanks!

~Cyn

cynjendrejcak@hotmail.com

Some of the timeshare resorts too... Sunterra Cypress Pointe, Marriott Imperial Palms (on MOWC property), Westgate Lakes, Isle of Bali/Ron Jon, Embassy at Grand Beach, Hilton Grand Vacations.

Of course I don't know whether or not cost is a factor for you, but I can't imagine how much hotels charge for a 3-bedroom suite. I can imagine that a 3-bedroom house is maybe half the price. No, somebody?

Try vrbo.com. We got a 4 bedroom 2 bath house in auguse for $550 a week. You deal directly with the owners . The one we got even gave us the name of the mnagement company that takes care of the property and i called them. They answered all my questions. Most even have pools in the yard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter