3/16/03 - got our matching tee shirts!!

sandee

Mouseketeer
Anyone sailing on 3/16 pls. look for the 3women/ 1 girl wearing
white tee shirts with a big pic. of MM on the front and wave, yell or stop by at sail away party and say hello. Tee shirts were on sale at Disney store and we found one in all the right sizes that we could agree on. We are all sooo excited....

Now I'll now who to look for! My DH will be so less mortified if I'm not walking up to several people saying "sandee"?
Still no UPS man! Usually around 5pm here!

Sent you PM inquiring about your documents...was hoping your UPS guy had you on early part of his route. Maybe you got an upgrade!!!

hit the "post reply" and the doorbell rang! My Docs are here!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc
Anyway, bosslady, never did hear what cat. you ended up with. I believe you said you were a "couple". Wouldn't that be something if we were seated together!

Opening them NOW...
No upgrade, but I'm very happy to have them in hand - it's official now. I must go and mull over everything! TA-TA!:cool:

Natt, We opted for category 11 and then I checked our reservations on the Disney site and it said 6500. We got a category 8 and a handicap room. We are soooo excited. I can't
believe we went from category 11 to 8. YEAH!!!! That would be
awesome if we were seated together. I'd like to look for you at the sailing away party. We're easy to spot. My husband is short and has grey hair pulled back in a pony tail with a grey beard.
When we received our documents they also said room 6500, so
it must be official!!

Great news! It just doesn't seem "official" until you have that cute
little packet of documents in your hand, does it?
Some how knowing I'll be in 80 degree (hopefully)weather soon doesn't make the ice and sleet they're calling for in Newark tomorrow a.m. seem quite so bad! LOL!

O-K, since you both have given descriptions to watch for, I guess I should give some clues too: I am 5'3" w/blonde layered hair. DH is 5'8" with black (peppered) hair and mustache. I already know that I will be wearing a powder blue fitted tee (think I've had too much time to plan?:rolleyes: ) along with my green ribbon!

bosslady; great news about your upgrade! We are in cat. 8 too, but must be on the other side of the ship in 6014! See you all soon! natt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter