2x fastpasses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dtw002

Mouseketeer
Me and my daughter are going to Disney without my wife and other 2 children. We all have APs.

I guess I could add them to our reservation and then get fastpasses; use their magic bands. Is there anything preventing me from doing so, other than the ethics?

Wouldn't they need to scan in at the entrance? I think FPs can only be used if you have scanned at the park entrance.

Wouldn't they need to scan in at the entrance? I think FPs can only be used if you have scanned at the park entrance.
I have always wondered about this. You would think so, otherwise it would be a pretty big loop hole. You could go by yourself and get 5X fast passes

I heard that they got very strict on this, so you not only shouldn't you be able to use the fastpasses if that person isn't in the park but it could lead to a ban. I think it was being used by people who were acting as 'guides' around the park and making money from using fastpasses on multiple bands. I can't find a link to the info at the moment though.

Edit: I hope this site is ok https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs...ass-abuses-much-to-the-concern-of-tour-guides

Disboards.com does not allow discussions of ways to get around DIsney policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!