2reservations one with DDP

jockey

Runs for Wine!
We added an extra night to our trip due to flight changes, we have a reservation at a different hotel than the one we booked for free dining. Will the free dining update on the first set of magic bands as they are linked to MDE or do we need to go to the next hotel for the new MB? We are hoping we can just go straight to the parks and not have to go to the next hotel until later that evening

We added an extra night to our trip due to flight changes, we have a reservation at a different hotel than the one we booked for free dining. Will the free dining update on the first set of magic bands as they are linked to MDE or do we need to go to the next hotel for the new MB? We are hoping we can just go straight to the parks and not have to go to the next hotel until later that evening

MagicBands do not (nor do they need to) "update."
There is nothing "ON" a MagicBand.

The only thing that changes is the information and reservations
in your MyDisneyExperience files.
Your MagicBands simply access the info that is stored in your MyDisneyExperience.

The MB is like an electronic "key" to your MDE info.

As long as you can see that reservation information in your MDE,
your MagicBands can be used to access it.

Your free dining credits will expire midnight of your free dining check out day.

If both stats are attached to the same MDE account, then you can choose which ever band you want to wear any day of your trip.

Great guys thanks.....! We will be doing on line check in ...as we are from the UK we dont get MB until we arrive, tho in the past I have used "old" MB and they have let us into parks etc, thanks for your help !

AND your free dining credits will actually BEGIN the AM of your new resort stay, so even if you have not checked into your new resort (maybe room isn't yet ready, etc) you may use your dining credits for breakfast or snack right away.
Also, (I'm assuming your at a WDW resort for your first night) you can just call bell services and they will take your luggage from your first room to.the next, no problem. You won't even need to go to the resort check in, It can all be completed while you're enjoying yourself at a park etc.

If the one separate night is first, make sure you check out of the resort before leaving. If not your free dining for the new resort might have issues. I just call and tell them I'm checking out, you have to call to get your luggage transferred as well so it's not big deal. I do on line check in so you should be checked into resort #2 fine if you do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter