• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2BR Recommendations at VB & BCV?

CorbsVWL

DVC Veteran
We will be staying at VB and BCV next month and was wondering if anyone could recommend(or not recommend) a specific 2BR at either resort that you have been happy with.
We will be traveling with younger children (ages 4-13) and were think maybe we would like to be close to the pool.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

:D

Sorry, I can't help with specific room numbers. We had a two bedroom at both BCV and Vero over Thanksgiving. We had a room overlooking the DVC pool at BCV and a room with no view at Vero. I think two bedrooms with a ocean or pool view at Vero are hard to come by. Hopefully someone can give you a room number. I have found in the past, that when I request a specific room number, I have had better luck than if I just request a pool or ocean view.

Have a great trip.

My family recently spent 5 nights at VB. Our room # was 1411, it was close to the pool and mini-golf, however, the mini-golf was closed for refurbishmnet. The room was really nice. If you would like to see some photos of the room, you can go to my website (VerandahMan)shown below and look under Disney's Vero Beach.
We really enjoyed our time at VB and plan to go back again!!! :)

Hi VerandahMan,

Do you mind telling me when you were there and the mini golf was still being refurbished. We were there in October and I think they said it would be opening again on November 20. Were you there after November 20?

Thanks for any info:D

We were there Nov. 3-8, I was really looking forward to playing the mini-golf too, I was a little bummed when I found out it was closed.

We are going next month too, but if you have already booked with points then your location is already assigned. Rooms are assigned before you arrive. It all depends on what you requested at time of booking. No reason to get caught up in room numbers.
Can't wait to go!

You will have a great time. Enjoy.

but if you have already booked with points then your location is already assigned. Rooms are assigned before you arrive. It all depends on what you requested at time of booking.
I'm not sure about this because when we checked in BCV on rented points we were given a choice of either a woods view or courtyard view. We chose the courtyard view (2 bedroom, #307, I think) which overlooked the small grass area that is between BC gift shop and BCV - adjacent to the breezeway.

We really enjoyed this view. It's not anything that special, but it was peaceful and we got to people watch. If you're taking a car and valet parking, you can practically see when they pull up with your car after you've called down for it;)

We were in Vero last week. Mini golf was up and running.
We were in building #12 3rd floor, room number (1236 I think). It was a one bedroom with a studio next door and a limited view of the ocean from the living room. The studio next door had a nice ocean view from the balcany.

I asked about a view at check in and the CM said maybe so I don't think you room has been assigned. Vero is not that big, so don't worry about a long walk to the pool or main house. We had a great time, enjoy

All I am saying is that requests are pre-determined. They will not give you a map of the resort and let you pick any available room from an inventory of those not checked into yet. They base room assignments on when you made your reservation, not check-in time (except that whole OKW experiment thing). If unassigned empty rooms are available they may offer a choice. But this is high season for Vero so that is unlikely. Never know though.

So it does little good to equip yourself with room numbers ahead of time. Just expect a great time in a great resort, ocean views are available in so many places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter