Blake's Mickey pose is back!!
I also love his new "cool people" pose. It like the Japanese tourists!

They totally should add Pete to his silly circus. It seems ridiculous that he is not there.

Home sick, so I've gotten caught up! I guess I wasn't as far behind as I thought.

So, those lightsaber toothbrushes are at Target? I might have to find one for Dug. :) Just in the toothbrush section?

Storybook Circus and all the character meets look pretty cool. And the sneak peek at the mine train construction is neat!

I agree with the others about how quickly it seems the boys are growing up. And I can totally understand now. I can't believe our baby is closing in on half a year already! We just had her! :sad1:

I can't believe it's the last Disney Day! :eek: I really feel like I've been seeing the boys grow up before my eyes with how long I've been following your TRs!

I'm glad the morning is going smoothly and a Poly nap sounds lovely!

Oh what a sad ending.....glad Andrew is ok though.
I can't believe the year is already over.
What are your plans for this year?
We have to have something to keep us entertained with Blake and Andy stories...I can't believe how much those 2 boys have grown up! :wave2:

Sorry your year ended on such a sad note! How crazy that they handled it that way! Completely unacceptable!

At least you have a ton of AMAZING memories to overshadow that one!

What are your plans for this year? I know you mentioned having some things in mind!

Sad ending. But it probably helped you feel ready to be done. But I'm sorry it ended that way.
I'm also sad this is done! Please come back periodically and give us kid updates! Cause at this point we're following cause we love hearing about your family...we couldn't care less if you posted about grocery trips! LOL

I know the incident is over and done but that is just not right. That man out right lied to you. I am not a confrontational person, like you but I think you should at least send an email. Yes, it will probably be ignored. But the fact that he lied-made up the entire story really bothers me.

I do want to continue to know how you all are? What Florida adventures you partake!

Lol at your Target update! Next time we're going to need pics too! Lol

And :-/ about the response. But maybe they will call you eventually. We got a call about our ATL experience several weeks after complaining. At the time we didnt really want to relive it again so we just let it go at that point. But they did call. I hope Disney does too.
And I think you should keep your June reservations and have fun! :D just avoid the never land club and keep your kids close! :(

jc040404 said:
Since I'm thinking about it.. I know you guys went to the space center. Think Blake is old enough for it yet? I bet Andrew would be into this, but I can't decide if we should give the little guy some time on it. :confused3

Hmmm, I think I might recommend a little more time....it was a lot of looking around and reading explanations of things. There were a couple of IMAX movies. There WAS a small playground that he might enjoy....but you can get those anywhere!!

To be fair, there is a whole hop on, hop off bus tour that we didn't do, so I'm not sure what there is in that section.

The rocket garden is very cool....I'm sure both boys would enjoy that.

Sad ending. But it probably helped you feel ready to be done. But I'm sorry it ended that way.
I'm also sad this is done! Please come back periodically and give us kid updates! Cause at this point we're following cause we love hearing about your family...we couldn't care less if you posted about grocery trips! LOL

Apparently I never commented on your last Disney Day, but I'd like to second everything April said!

I'm glad you finally got a response. I agree that the lying CM should not still be working there. I can't believe he made up another story and said you misunderstood...apparently he didn't know the impressiveness of your memory. Hopefully they make some needed changes due to all of this. I hate that this had to happen and leave such a bad taste in your mouth for the Mouse, after all the time you spent there. I hope you will share more adventures, wherever they may be. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter