• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

29 Days!!!!

SplashMom

I have a whole new perspective on life!
I am so excited that our counter is down to 29 days!! :cheer2: We had originally planned to go in April but had to cancel due to a medical emergency. I was soooo disappointed. :sad2: But now we are down to 29 days! We are staying at Pop for 7 nights and AKL (first time deluxe!) for 7 nights with free dining!!! :teeth: The adventure will be getting there since we are driving from Nova Scotia. Time to start packing!! :cool1:

How exciting!!

We finally hit double digits a few weeks ago!!

Happy packing!

Have a great trip! Please post how your trip was! I am interested to know how the weather/crowds are in August pixiedust:

:cool1: That's great! Hope you have an awesome time!

Marilynn

Congrats we are down to less than 2 month's and are allso staying at pop but for the whole 10 days & we are flying from bangor ( our car is too old to make the trip )I have made the drive several times but never in the summer

Oh you must be so excited! I wish I could say it was only 29 days for me too, but I've got a bit of a wait yet :sad2:

I was happy to see in your signature that you have stayed at Pop Century year after year. That's a good sign that you enjoy that resort. We'll be staying there for the first time in November and are hoping that we enjoy it there as well.

Hope you have a fantastic trip. I remember as a kid travelling by vehicle from Fredericton, NB and really enjoying it. Have a safe journey!!!

I think you'll love Pop--we do! The rooms are a little small but they have all the basic amenities you need. The pools are great and we like the food court and browsing the store. It is such a fun place and you can't beat the price! We are staying a little longer this time and since it is free dining, we are splurging for a week at AKL in addition to the week at Pop. I absolutely feel in love with AKL when we went to Boma last trip and I am so excited to be staying there! Now it's only 27 days!! :banana: :banana:

Puhlllleeeazzze, pretty, pretty pleeeeease take me with you!!!! :moped: :moped:

I'll be good, I won't ask for anything..much..

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

AKL is so beautiful...and POP is just fun..
*sigh*

Where are your ADR's ??
What is your one "must-have meal"??
What's the first ride y'all are going on??
Are you all packed yet?

:sunny:

mbb--answering your questions makes me even more excited!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

ADRs are Planet Hollywood, Liberty Tree Tavern, Le Cellier, Chef Mickeys, Sci-Fi Diner, Kona Cafe, 1900 Park Fare (breakfast), Boma (dinner), Crystal Palace, 1900 Park Fare (dinner), Concourse Steakhouse, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Boma (breakfast), and Chefs de France. Hopefully, that sounds good!

I am really looking forward to Le Cellier--everything I have read sounds so good and we have never been there! First ride will be Pirates of the Carribean (always our first!) followed closely by Splash Mountain. Driving is really going to be fun I hope. I know it is long but we are going to stop a lot and make it part of the trip.

Of course, I have my packing list and have started gathering things. I have also been busy getting DS ready for university (first year :sad: ) since we only have two or three days to get him ready when we return. Hopefully, the trip will keep my mind off the fact that he will be leaving!! He can't wait but Mom and Dad are a little anxious! :scared:

SplashMom-
Please let me know what you think of AKL. We are planning to spend our last 2 nights there as an anniversary treat! Thanks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter