263 AKL Points for rent for Oct 2020 or later for $16.50 per point

Mikedvc

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
These are Oct 2021 Use Year points that can be used to book at AKL in Oct 2020 or later. Can be used for other resorts when within 7 months of desired date as long as desired date is Oct 2020 or later.

Mattsbabe23

Earning My Ears
What would be the possibility of the villas at Grand Californian Nov 25-28th either studio for 2 adults 1 child or if you take payments 2 bedroom for 7 adults and 2 kids

• Mikedvc

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    What would be the possibility of the villas at Grand Californian Nov 25-28th either studio for 2 adults 1 child or if you take payments 2 bedroom for 7 adults and 2 kids
    Since I don’t own that resort I have to wait until it is within 7 months to book.

• fraggle551

DIS Veteran
    Hi, is there anything available at AKL from Nov 2-7 2020? I am looking for 2 studio rooms. Thanks !

Mikedvc

Earning My Ears
    DVC Gold
    Hi, is there anything available at AKL from Nov 2-7 2020? I am looking for 2 studio rooms. Thanks !
    Yes. Std and Savannah available at both Jambo and Kidani for 62 or 82 points each. Are you ready to book?

fraggle551

DIS Veteran
    Yes. Std and Savannah available at both Jambo and Kidani for 62 or 82 points each. Are you ready to book?
    thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I need to call my family to let them know this is available, and then I will get back to you ASAP.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS