25th Anniversary Ideas

kkmauch

Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with fact
Here's the situation: My parents are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary in May at WDW. They will be on a cruise for the first few days of the trip but then will be back at SSR. They went to WDW for their honeymoon and they ate at the Poly. My brother and I are trying to figure something out for them that will be special...
What we've thought of so far:
Ohana's, mini wedding cakes with the castle topper delivered to the room, something special on the cruise, contemporary during wishes...what else would you all suggest???
Thanks for all the ideas!

Make sure it's Ohana during Wishes as well :D

I'd get them bride and groom ears, too. And make sure they let the cast members know they're celebrating, they tend to make everything special, no matter what.

I don't think they would do the ears. But that's a good point about the Wishes and Ohana!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest