25th Anniversary Celebration over now on the cruises, specifically Alaska?

Stinasmom

DIS Veteran
Did two cruises last year including the 13 night EBTA and am kinda hoping the 25th anniversary celebration is over, and there are new outfits for the characters, new decor, new lanyards, new gifts...
Can anyone report from a recent Alaska sailing that they are no longer focusing on this?

TIA!

The 25th anniversary sailings were only last summer - I believe they ended on September. There are posts with details on the current castaway club gifts (they did change recently).

just got off the Wonder first Alaska sailing of 2024. We did not hear about 25th anniversary at all - but there was some left over 25th anniversary merch on sales in the store - that same blue color is how we know - also we got the fancy lanyards with the mickey head as the card holder and as platinum I got the bag, the mickey towel and the wet/dry bag again as my stateroom gifts.

But no celebration or other mention about 25th anniversary on the ship. Did not see any characters in 25th anniv gear/dress.

Hope this helps.

just got off the Wonder first Alaska sailing of 2024. We did not hear about 25th anniversary at all - but there was some left over 25th anniversary merch on sales in the store - that same blue color is how we know - also we got the fancy lanyards with the mickey head as the card holder and as platinum I got the bag, the mickey towel and the wet/dry bag again as my stateroom gifts.

But no celebration or other mention about 25th anniversary on the ship. Did not see any characters in 25th anniv gear/dress.

Hope this helps.
This is exactly what I was wondering about, thanks!!
Honestly, as also platinum, I'm not thrilled about the Mickey head lanyards as they are way too close in color to the Silver ones!
And, I already have all of the gifts you received, but there is always regifting!
Thanks so much for responding!

Marcy

Honestly, as also platinum, I'm not thrilled about the Mickey head lanyards as they are way too close in color to the Silver ones!
And, I already have all of the gifts you received, but there is always regifting!

Marcy
You are welcome. I now have 4 wet/dry bags - maybe I will hold them until my oldest (not married) gets married and has kids as they could use it in a diaper bag. I am not a fan of the Mickey towel and agree the platinum lanyard color and silver color are way too close. I liked the older color combinations much better.

Just sailed on the fantasy. The key cards finally changed from the 25th anniversary ones.

Marcy
i agree they need to change the platinum lanyards i have just kept my old black one and haven’t used the mickey one at all

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter