24 hours in the car just to see fake palm trees?! Our magical Thanksgiving vacation

Those look delicious!

I haven't heard of this! What is it? Do you see a woman or just hear singing?

You hear her! She's doing scales and other vocal warm-ups, and you can her the voice from up above you and when you look up, the sign says "Singing Lessons" on the window of the building. It's so cool!

Hi! This is my first post on DIS so I hope I’m doing it right! I love your Chewbacca meet story! My family and I are going on our very first trip this coming January. I’m really looking forward to meeting Chewbacca but when I tried to add it to my plans it wasn’t an option after the first couple of weeks in January. Does anyone know if he is leaving Launch Bay???

Welcome!! I have not heard anything about Chewbacca leaving, I don't think he's going anywhere but I don't know for sure! I hope not, the Chewbacca meet and greet was absolutely wonderful. And with the new Galaxy's Edge opening next year, I wouldn't think they would take that away.

Biggest regret of the entire trip: Why didn't the people in the ship sitting behind me tell me they were going to do this??!?! I totally would have done it too and it would have been such an awesome picture!!!!!

LOL!! I feel you, I've been the odd man out on a few fun ride photos, they should have asked us to join in!! Although one time I was with a large group in matching shirts, I felt like I messed up their whole picture :rotfl:

So guess who got to spend $30 on a pair of Hakuna Matata sweatpants???

Oh no!! It's more fun to spend that when you just WANT something, not because it's an absolute necessity.

He wasn't even upset about anything at the time!

The "at the time" part made me LAUGH!! On our first family trip, my oldest looked unhappy in every single photopass shot :sad2: He wasn't, but it looked like he hated being there. Thankfully we had candid shots as proof, lol

My husband, who has never gotten to go on Space Mountain before and probably never will, really enjoyed getting to see inside the ride.

They need to make a space mountain car just for tall people with long legs! My 15 year old is 6' and all legs, he already complains about it, and I know it's only going to get worse as he gets even taller in the next few years.

LOL!! I feel you, I've been the odd man out on a few fun ride photos, they should have asked us to join in!! Although one time I was with a large group in matching shirts, I felt like I messed up their whole picture :rotfl:

Oh no!! It's more fun to spend that when you just WANT something, not because it's an absolute necessity.

The "at the time" part made me LAUGH!! On our first family trip, my oldest looked unhappy in every single photopass shot :sad2: He wasn't, but it looked like he hated being there. Thankfully we had candid shots as proof, lol

They need to make a space mountain car just for tall people with long legs! My 15 year old is 6' and all legs, he already complains about it, and I know it's only going to get worse as he gets even taller in the next few years.

Yes the rockets on Space Mountain are so tough for people with long legs!!! They had my husband try every seat and he just couldn't do it. Fortunately that's the only ride he's ever been too tall for, but of course all of us always tell him it's our favorite ride and he gets so mad lol.

Part 7: The cold never bothered me anyway (chapter 5)

I realized that I forgot to post about Elsa lighting the castle! This was one of our favorite parts of the evening actually. I have the whole thing on video and my 4yo still loves talking about how Elsa made the castle hers. I can't post the video but here's an after picture.

Ok so now to get back to where I left off. We just wrapped up at Tomorrow land and decided to head over to Main Street to get ready for Happily Ever After. The kids decided they wanted popcorn when we got there but the line was ridiculously long. Since we still had some time, we did wait it out but it took forEVER and by the time we were done, there were basically no spots left in front of the castle. The cast members were funneling everyone away from the castle down a back alley and I was super disappointed that we were getting so far away. We ended up right in front of the Christmas tree at the end of Main Street.

This was my first time seeing Happily Every After! It was so wonderful! I held my 4yo up on my hip the whole time so he could see and I loved watching him take it all in.

After the show, both my 4yo and 6yo were pretty wiped out, as was my husband! We decided that they would head back to the resort, and my daughter and oldest son would stay longer.

My daughter, resting her legs quick while we were making decisions lol.

The little boys left with dad, and the rest of us headed over to Fantasy land to go on Mad Hatter Spin! This has become a bit of a tradition for us to go on this ride at night when dad and the younger ones leave the park. My husband doesn't like spinning rides so we often avoid this one when he's with us.

I think we did a couple other rides in Fantasy Land, for sure Barnstormer and we all think we did another ride too there but none of us could remember what rides! It's amazing how bad my memory is when I don't have any picture evidence.

We considered standing in line for Seven Dwarves Mine Train because the wait was down to 40 minutes (it had been 120 minutes most of the day) but we decided we were too tired for that. We went on Haunted Mansion instead since I hadn't gotten to go earlier and the wait was short.

We discovered this area in the line where you press on the stones and it plays the instrument that is drawn there. It was cool, I had never noticed it before!

We've passed by this thing a million times but there are always swarms of people around it so we never did a picture with it but it was empty by this point!

By now it was getting late. I don't remember the time, maybe 11. But we had been at the park since 7:30 am and it was FREEZING COLD! My daughter was absolutely exhausted.

But we stopped for some pictures on the way out. :)

So unfortunately we were so tired and cold, and we had to take a ferry back to Fort Wilderness!

giphy.gif

That part wasn't too bad, but upon arriving back at FW, my daughter was literally barely holding herself upright. When she realized we still had to walk to the bus stop and then take a bus before reaching our cabin, she was almost crying.

And that's when Disney magic happened!!

As we left the docks and started walking, there was a cast member on a golf cart sitting there and she called over to us asking if we needed a ride back to our cabins. I paused just for a second, wanting to say no but remember my shivering exhausted daughter, and said if you're offering we would surely take it! And she said yep I'm offering!

giphy.gif

The cast member told us she had 30 minutes left in her shift for the night and figured she would just hang out at the dock and see if any tired tourists needed a ride. She said she overheard my daughter and pinpointed us as the lucky family, lol. It was so awesome of her!!

As we approached our loop, I told her she could just drop us at our bus stop, but she insisted on taking us directly to our cabin. I wish I had been awake enough to get her name so I could more formally thank her!!!

I should add that my husband texted me when he and the boys got back to the cabin earlier in the evening. He sent me a picture of how Mousekeeping had made the bed and carefully arranged the kids' souvenirs.

Lots and lots of Disney magic for us that day!!!

So that it's, that completes our Magic Kingdom day! It was such a tiring, cold, but magical day!! I was worried about the cold, but actually it ended up being nice that it was cooler out during the day because it was so sunny!

Up next: We'll never be royals!

I fell WAY behind on your updates! But I am caught up now!

I love how happy Chewy was for a fellow Tall Friend.

My 9YO had decided, before our trip started, that he wanted to have a super serious face on every ride roller coaster. :rolleyes: So this is the first of many photos where he simply looks bored. But don't worry, he totally had fun!!

This is hilarious!

In the midst of the chaos, they are asking for volunteers to be extras in the show and my husband decides that this seems like a good time for him to volunteer for the show. And of course, he is chosen!!!
Ha! Of course he did... And of course he got picked. Tehy proably love someone nice and tall.

But then several things sort of happened all at once. My 4yo continued being absolutely crazy, climbing around and bothering people, my 9yo broke his finger nail waay low and was freaking out because it hurt so bad and he wanted a band-aid or a nail clipper, and my 6yo lost a tooth. I'm not even kidding that this was all happening at once.
Oh My Gosh!!! I mean as a fellow mom, I TOTALLY believe that, all of that would happen at the same time. Oye! Sorry about your camera... We barely use ours ni the parks now, our phones are just so much easier.

Great photo of the kids.

So we headed to Disney Springs, stopped at one restaurant to get macaroni for him, and then over to Blaze Pizza for the rest of us.
We do this sometimes. Disney Springs is good for that now with all of the choices.

We bundled up in layers and headed for the coldest mode of transportation I can think of - the ferry!
The best way to get to MK in my oppion!!!

Another great pic of all 4 kids

Ohhhh it was the most magical ride ever for this kid! He was so happy. I took video of him watching the ride because it made me want to cry, seeing the ride through his eyes was the best ever.
It's a small world is the best for this. And probalby why I still love it so mcuh.

We also got some pretzels and popcorn, and we ended up just cutting pretzels and rolls in smaller portions so we could all share.
Sounds like a great lunch/snack!

After our snacks, we headed over to Tomorrow Land! My 4yo was too short to ride Space Mountain, and my husband is too tall to fit, so they had fast passes for the Race Track, and the rest of us were going on Space Mountain! Yay!
So, my husband and I saw a gentleman porbably as tall as your husband and he rode Space. I can't imagine he was comfortable but they let him ride!

We met up with hubby and 4yo, and apparently my 4yo had peed his pants. Or rather he had made it to the potty, but didn't pull his pants down enough and soaked them with pee. We had brought extra pants for him, but one of our water bottles leaked and the extra pants were drenched. So guess who got to spend $30 on a pair of Hakuna Matata sweatpants???

Such a nice evening to have with your oldest two~

The cast member told us she had 30 minutes left in her shift for the night and figured she would just hang out at the dock and see if any tired tourists needed a ride. She said she overheard my daughter and pinpointed us as the lucky family, lol. It was so awesome of her!!
Disney Magic!!!! For sure.

Just found your report. Girl you are awesome!!! First of all....love the shirts you made. I have a Cameo 2 and made some for our last trip and plan on making some for our Dec 2019 trip (there is 12 of us going) so I will definitely remember yours. The snack one is awesome!!
Second of all....you handled the Indian Jones incident like a pro. You are my hero .I surely would have lost my cool and ended up in tears dealing with all of that lol .
Lastly....your FP refreshing and booking is top notch lol.

I cannot wait to read more. Keep it coming!!

I fell WAY behind on your updates! But I am caught up now!

I love how happy Chewy was for a fellow Tall Friend.

This is hilarious!

Ha! Of course he did... And of course he got picked. Tehy proably love someone nice and tall.

Oh My Gosh!!! I mean as a fellow mom, I TOTALLY believe that, all of that would happen at the same time. Oye! Sorry about your camera... We barely use ours ni the parks now, our phones are just so much easier.

Great photo of the kids.

We do this sometimes. Disney Springs is good for that now with all of the choices.

The best way to get to MK in my oppion!!!

Another great pic of all 4 kids

It's a small world is the best for this. And probalby why I still love it so mcuh.

Sounds like a great lunch/snack!

So, my husband and I saw a gentleman porbably as tall as your husband and he rode Space. I can't imagine he was comfortable but they let him ride!

Such a nice evening to have with your oldest two~

Disney Magic!!!! For sure.

Thank you for all the great comments!!!! :) So happy you caught back up!

Just found your report. Girl you are awesome!!! First of all....love the shirts you made. I have a Cameo 2 and made some for our last trip and plan on making some for our Dec 2019 trip (there is 12 of us going) so I will definitely remember yours. The snack one is awesome!!
Second of all....you handled the Indian Jones incident like a pro. You are my hero .I surely would have lost my cool and ended up in tears dealing with all of that lol .
Lastly....your FP refreshing and booking is top notch lol.

I cannot wait to read more. Keep it coming!!

Thanks for joining in! Yes, making the shirts was actually so much fun. It was a lot of work but it was part of the fun for me. I need to start planning for our trip next year now lol.

Thanks for you comment about Indiana Jones... It was so many emotions tied up in one incident lol. I think that's the only thing that got me through, even though there were some crappy things that happened I was still trying hard to enjoy the good parts.

Part 8: We'll never be royals

I am getting near the end of our Disney week!!

tenor.gif

We're already to Thursday of our trip, and we checked out Friday! So sad. Post Disney Depression is a real thing!!

Thursday was another resort day for us, plus a dinner at 1900 Park Fare.

We were lazy in the morning, letting the kids play with their new toys and watch TV while my husband and I packed some things up. By 11, we hopped on a bus and went to P&J's Southern Takeout for a quick service lunch. The food was great, but the only challenge was there was no indoor seating, only some picnic tables outside. Maybe on a normal Florida week that would be ok, but it was still awfully cold that morning.

After we ate, we headed back to our cabin. The kids got changed into swimming suits to hit the pool again (those crazy kids!!) and I decided to do some shopping at Disney Springs. I bought each of the kids a toy from the World of Disney store that I had seen them eying at different points during the trip but they didn't have enough money for. I had decided to surprise them on Christmas with the toys so I was excited for that! I also got a few other souvenirs for family members and a really cute Chip and Dale ornament for our tree.

I returned to an empty cabin and continued packing and cleaning. It's hard to believe you can make such a mess in just 5 days! But soon the kids and my husband came back and we bathed/showered everybody to get ready for our dinner!!

This was my first time at Grand Floridian. It was just gorgeous! It felt like one of those resorts that we definitely didn't belong in because it was so fancy lol.

We had an early dinner so we were one of the first groups let into the 1900 Park Fare.

I had been REALLY looking forward to this character meal. We all had amazing shirts and I had heard that the interactions were just great.

Our first character was Prince Charming! He was very polite and reserved, about how I would have expected. There was one moment where he saw my shirt (it said "We'll never be royals" with the step sisters and step mother) and he cracked a big smile and said "that's probably the best shirt I've ever seen". So that was pretty cool!

After he left, I bragged to my husband that Prince Charming had been flirting with me. My 9.5yo rolls his eyes and says "He says that stuff to EVERYONE Mom, that's why his name is Prince CHARMING, because he's CHARMING" with the most attitude he could possibly muster lol. Thanks for that, dude!

Up next was Cinderella! My 4yo had been talking about wanting to meet her, but I had no idea what a great reaction he would have. His face just lit up when he saw her and he said "I've been wanting to meet you!!" :lovestruc

He gave her the longest hug ever.

Meanwhile, apparently chicken nuggets and gummy bears count as dinner now???!

I apologized to the server for all the gummy bears. He said it was nothing, he often sees kids with way more. He even brought her an extra cup with a lid so she could put them all in it to take it with her. My 9.5yo was being weird, and cutting the heads off some gummy bears, and putting them on the bodies of different colored gummy bears and then eating them like that.

Seriously, why are kids so weird?

Next up was Lady Tremaine. She was great!! Even though she had sort of a scary presence (you can even tell from the pictures that a couple kids were very unsure lol) we had some great interactions. It was super funny because she really latched onto my 9.5yo. She said "you know I really respect you, both because of your shirt, and because of what I see you doing with your gummy bears there." It was so funny!

The step-sister in pink visited next and she was fun too. She ALSO really latched onto my 9.5yo because of his shirt! She went on and on about how Lucifer was her cat and started telling us stories about him. Then she saw my shirt and got really offended and said "but I WILL be royal one day, if I really try hard I can!".

And last was the step-sister in green and she was by far the best! She kept making just the best, catty comments. At one point Cinderella and the Prince had been dancing, and she was talking about what a bad dancer Cinderella was, and she saw Reid's shirt that said "Mommy's prince charming" and she was like "oh so I see you've chosen a favorite child then, you wrote it right there on his shirt, it's so obvious". It was really fun.

One of my favorite moments was when the Prince and Cinderella were dancing again, and the step-sister in pink came running right to our table and bent over my 9.5yo and tried to convince him to dance with her. She was BEGGING him to come dance! We tried to encourage him but he was turning bright red with embarrassment lol. He wouldn't dance, but it was a sweet moment.

The food at Park Fare was amazing. This was probably the one AYCTE restaurant at Disney where I felt almost sick later on because I had way over eaten. But there were so many options and it tasted so good!

We returned to our cabin later that evening and found out that a big snow storm was going to be hitting the midwest. Our current plan was to check out of FW Friday, and check into a cheap hotel just for the night, leave Florida Saturday morning, and get home Sunday morning. It was looking like the storm would be hitting between Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon. Bad timing. We started considering if we should wait until Sunday morning to leave Florida. We even called Disney to see if FW had any additional days open, but they were full. So we left it up in the air until we got more clear answers on what the weather would do.

We packed up our van and our cabin all evening, and went to bed for our last night in our wonderful cabin!

Up next: Animal Kingdom!

I have the whole thing on video and my 4yo still loves talking about how Elsa made the castle hers.

That is so sweet! My daughters keep watching the video of the castle lighting too. They won't call it Cinderella's castle now, they insist it belongs to Elsa.

That was so nice!!

We're already to Thursday of our trip, and we checked out Friday! So sad. Post Disney Depression is a real thing!!

It really is. I had to start planning another trip immediately to help deal with it. That and just live on these boards :-D

There was one moment where he saw my shirt (it said "We'll never be royals" with the step sisters and step mother) and he cracked a big smile and said "that's probably the best shirt I've ever seen". So that was pretty cool!

That is an awesome shirt!!

My 9.5yo rolls his eyes and says "He says that stuff to EVERYONE Mom, that's why his name is Prince CHARMING, because he's CHARMING" with the most attitude he could possibly muster lol.

Thank goodness for kids to keep us down-to-earth, right? Haha that is hilarious!

Wow you got so much done in MK! Your youngest being afraid reminds me of when my sister cried on every hill in Splash Mountain because she was convinced every hill was the big one! Splash Mountain certainly scares the best of us!

How fun that the step sister tried to get your son to dance with her! The same thing happened to my brother around the same age! I feel like this character dinner is such a hidden gem!

That is so sweet! My daughters keep watching the video of the castle lighting too. They won't call it Cinderella's castle now, they insist it belongs to Elsa.

That was so nice!!

It really is. I had to start planning another trip immediately to help deal with it. That and just live on these boards :-D

That is an awesome shirt!!

Thank goodness for kids to keep us down-to-earth, right? Haha that is hilarious!

Yes, my 4yo calls it Elsa's castle too! Lol. To be fair, we always go at Christmas so every time he sees it it probably is Elsa's!

Living on the boards does totally help. And planning the next trip! We usually go once every 2 years but we're actually going again Christmas 2019. It'll be a big family trip so it's going to be soooo different.

Wow you got so much done in MK! Your youngest being afraid reminds me of when my sister cried on every hill in Splash Mountain because she was convinced every hill was the big one! Splash Mountain certainly scares the best of us!

How fun that the step sister tried to get your son to dance with her! The same thing happened to my brother around the same age! I feel like this character dinner is such a hidden gem!

Totally a hidden gem, it was a really fun meal! Thanks for reading!!

Up next was Cinderella! My 4yo had been talking about wanting to meet her, but I had no idea what a great reaction he would have. His face just lit up when he saw her and he said "I've been wanting to meet you!!" :lovestruc

He gave her the longest hug ever.

This is super sweet.

Meanwhile, apparently chicken nuggets and gummy bears count as dinner now???!

Of course...it's vacation. I think I noticed some fruit there too. :rolleyes1

The shirts are all really cute.

I’m really enjoying your TR - the shirts are adorable !! We are heading down in March and you have me searching for 1900 ADRs because it looks so fun.

Glad you guys had a good time at 1900 Park Fare. We loved it, but I hear spotty reviews, so it seems to be hit or miss there.

I hope you made it home ok!

This is super sweet.

Of course...it's vacation. I think I noticed some fruit there too. :rolleyes1

The shirts are all really cute.

Thanks!

Ok, ok, I guess the fruit is good enough! Lol

I’m really enjoying your TR - the shirts are adorable !! We are heading down in March and you have me searching for 1900 ADRs because it looks so fun.

Thanks!! Definitely try out 1900!!

Glad you guys had a good time at 1900 Park Fare. We loved it, but I hear spotty reviews, so it seems to be hit or miss there.

I hope you made it home ok!

Yep we did!! It was a longer trip for various reasons, I'll talk about it later in my report. ;)

Part 9: Yeti or not, here we come!

It's been a busy week so I haven't been able to write for a while! I'm excited to get a start on our Animal Kingdom day, also our last day in the parks!! :(

Animal Kingdom was a crazy day, filled with ups and downs. It's been a long-standing family joke that Animal Kingdom is cursed for us because every time we've gone there, crazy things have happened. The last time we were there 5 years ago, my dad had a grand mal seizure while in line for the Lion King show and had to transported by ambulance out of the park. It was quite traumatic! We haven't been back since. Fortunately our day wasn't that traumatic this time around, but it was definitely one of the harder days!

First, we had to check out of our cabin. Sad, sad kiddos!!

It was a warmer day today than it had been the past few days so I was excited to get some sunshine!

Once we had our van packed up, we parked in the parking lot and headed to the bus stop. We arrived at 8:09 and I remember because the sign said the bus to AK was going to arrive at 8:10 and we were excited to have gotten there right in time. But the minutes crept by with no bus, and the sign kept changing. By the time it finally arrived, it was close to 8:30. There were lots of grumpy people at the bus stop who were all waiting for the AK bus! Fortunately our kids seemed content enough.

By the time we arrived, it was already time to be let into the park!

We started heading towards the Safari! I snapped some pictures as we walked, I just love AK!!

The safari is my husband's favorite ride, and the rest of us love it too. I love hitting it first thing in the morning!

One of my favorite moments was the ostrich running next to our truck! I took a fun video of it. My 4yo is yelling "I'll fly into the sky like an ostrich!" at the top of his lungs (I think it's from Captain Underpants or something lol).

After the safari, we headed out of Africa but stopped for some muffins at a little stand for a late breakfast. Initially my 4yo said he didn't want one, but by the time we had walked halfway across the park (I may be exaggerating) he suddenly decided he HAD to have a muffin and started freaking out. I tried to calm him down but he wasn't having it, so finally I left half the family on a bench eating their muffins while my 4yo and 9.5yo walked all the way back to the food stand to get another freaking muffin!

When we finally returned to the rest of the crew, we got in line to meet Doug and Russel from Up. We were super excited to meet them because my 6yo had a Wilderness Explorer shirt! As we waited in line, my 4yo who had just been picking at his muffin, decided he didn't want it.

giphy.gif

This should have been my first sign that something was brewing for him. But it's easy to miss those signs!

And finally we got to meet Russel!!!

PhotoPass_Visiting_AK_414771612823web.jpg

**Another sign that my 4yo wasn't himself - refusal to hug the characters or even be put down by me!

It was a great meet, and the characters LOVED my 6yo.

After Russel and Doug, we headed over to Dino land. We had a fast pass coming up for Dinosaur, but in the meantime the kids wanted to play in the dinosaur play area.

I had never been here before and it was amazing!!! What a cool play area!!!

My 4yo loved that in certain parts of the park you could hear a dinosaur roaring and he kept asking me to go on a dinosaur hunt with him. He was absolutely crazy, running around and having a blast.

Then all of a sudden, in walks Pluto! He was just hanging out in the play area, and getting the kids to explore with him. I tried to get my 4yo to talk to Pluto but he absolutely refused. My older 3 were happy to see Pluto though!

All right, I think that's enough for tonight! Things are just about to get good, so I'll leave you with that anticipation! ;)

Glad to see another report from you!

I have to commend you guys for how well you handle touring with 4 kids! We have 3, ages 10,6, and 4 and its tiring but so rewarding. You seem to handle all the ups and downs with such a great attitude!

This should have been my first sign that something was brewing for him. But it's easy to miss those signs!

Oh, how I can relate to this!

How did you guys feel about the cabins? We've camped at FW, but never stayed in a cabin. They have good deals on those from time to time but for some reason we are always hesitant to book them.

After he left, I bragged to my husband that Prince Charming had been flirting with me. My 9.5yo rolls his eyes and says "He says that stuff to EVERYONE Mom, that's why his name is Prince CHARMING, because he's CHARMING" with the most attitude he could possibly muster lol. Thanks for that, dude!

LOL, Kids! Always gotta bring things back to reality, right?? So funny, and definitely something my boys would say

This is adorable

I'm sorry AK has been rough for your family in the past!! That must have been so scary when your dad had the seizure.

I love the bonus meet with Pluto, that's so fun!!

Anxious to hear more!!

That must have been beyond scary!!!!

Very cute pic! Love it.

Thanks! Yes it was a scary experience, fortunately he was okay.

Glad to see another report from you!

I have to commend you guys for how well you handle touring with 4 kids! We have 3, ages 10,6, and 4 and its tiring but so rewarding. You seem to handle all the ups and downs with such a great attitude!

Oh, how I can relate to this!

How did you guys feel about the cabins? We've camped at FW, but never stayed in a cabin. They have good deals on those from time to time but for some reason we are always hesitant to book them.

Aww thank you for thinking that we handled the trip with 4 kids well, lol. To be honest, I think we did handle the chaos well. The trip that we took 2 years ago was WAY more intense and chaotic so this year felt so much easier overall.

We really loved the cabins. We can't wait to go back! It was such a relaxed environment but still felt luxurious somehow.

LOL, Kids! Always gotta bring things back to reality, right?? So funny, and definitely something my boys would say

This is adorable

I'm sorry AK has been rough for your family in the past!! That must have been so scary when your dad had the seizure.

I love the bonus meet with Pluto, that's so fun!!

Anxious to hear more!!

Yes it was scary! My older kids still talk about it. We were fortunate that he was okay. Here's hoping we can break AK trends, we're planning on doing another big family trip in December and AK is on the list! :crazy2:

The Pluto meet was super fun! It sort of felt like the old days at Disney when the characters just hung around the parks and you could go talk to them, rather than waiting in lines in specific places.

Thank you all for reading!!!! I don't have time to update tonight so hopefully tomorrow!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter