21st B'Day Dinner in Vegas?

Queenie

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I will be coming to Vegas for my 21st this October and I want to book a table for a nice meal that evening, however I'm just overwhelmed by the number of choices.

We are after a Concourse Steakhouse/Le Cellier type place where we can enjoy a good steak or similar without in being covered in "wierd sauces and stuff" as my OH and his father call it! We're not necessarily wanting a tie and jacket kind of place but somewhere a little more upmarket would be appreciated. can anyone recommend anywhere nice?

I'd also like to be able to get a birthday cake ordered for myself, anyone know any restaurants who would do one or good local bakeries?

Try "The Steakhouse" in Circus Circus. If you can get past it being in Circus Circus, it's one of the best steakhouses in Las Vegas.

You can try the Top of the World restaurant at the top of the Stratosphere. It rotates! And the views are amazing! The dress code for dinner is business casual and reservations are required.

And the Prime Rib is TO DIE FOR.

Kimya

We did lunch at the Stratosphere and it was excellent, I would definetly do it again.

And for anyone who reads this and wants to save some money its great because you get the view without paying to go to the top and lunch prices were excellent!

As far as local bakeries, the best in my opinion, is Freed's Bakery. We got married in Las Vegas in 2004 and the day before our wedding, they made an awesome, 3 layer cake. It was delectable. Look at www dot freedsbakery dot com . They are not far from the strip, within an easy drive. I would not recommend walking. They have free sampling! You will not be disappointed by this place. I think they've been featured on the food network, before, too.

Paul

Besides The Steakhouse at Circus Circus, you might want to also check out the menu's at Delmonico Steakhouse (Emeril Lagasse's place at the Venentian) or the new menu at VooDoo Steak (on the 50th floor of the Rio).

For a 21st bday, VooDoo Steak and then VooDoo Lounge might be fun.

We love Lawry's the Prime Rib. Sir Galahads at the excalibur is also good. Ghallagers at New York New York is awesome but pricey. There is a restraunt called Panevinos near the airport which is on restraunts.com that is really good. Layers is a bakery in Green Valley that's been voted best in Las Vegas.
The Twin Creeks at the Silverton is an awesome steak house too. Have a happy birthday !

www.panevinolasvegas.com

I just had two very nice dinners in Vegas - One was at the Range - on the second floor of Harrahs - it overlooks the strip and the other was at Steakhouse 46 at the Flamingo. We had never heard anything about either one but both meals were very good. I liked people watching out of the windows at the Range and afterwards you can go see the dueling pianos downstairs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter