20th Anniversary of the Magic & DCL

StuartMcK

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if DCL are planning any special events on board to mark the 20th anniversary of the Magic (not to mention DCL as a whole).

Given that they tend to advertise anniversaries of the parks on land, it doesn't seem like Disney would want to miss the opportunity of marketing some kind of Anniversary parties.

Good question....another thread was started a few weeks ago asking the same thing and most responses were that no one has heard anything about them doing anything....or having merchandise. We were on the MV of the Magic so would love some 20th Anniversary merchandise but no info as of yet.

MJ

I have a 15th anniversary t-shirt from my May 2013 Transatlantic cruise, so I would expect them to have 20th anniversary t-shirts for my May Panama Canal cruise.

We were told by the retail manager that 20th anniversary pins will be available the end of July 2018. No idea as to numbers per ship but these will be available fleet wide. Maybe T-Shirts and other merchandise will be available then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter