• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2042 questions

I accept too, but I think we will have to settle for a first floor room or buildings 62-64, as I doubt I will make it up those stairs by then! :D

Disneydiane
mickey36.gif

Since I'll be a young 102 at that time, i won't compete with the oldster's for a room. I'll be very happy to make my last trip to DVC in 2040.

The real question is how fast your car will be able to fly at that time, and whether meals in coach class on the airlines (spacelines?) will still be inedible

Maybe we can apply remaining points towards purchasing a spot for our ghost in the Haunted Mansion...let's see, 999 plus 45,000+ = A Spirited Time!

Jon

WDW '85 offsite
DL '85
DL '87
WDW '89 offsite
WL '97
WL '97 (again!)
WH '99
WL '99
AStSp '99 (YUCKY!!!)
DCL/Poly Jun/July '02

My wife and I will be a very young 73. We also volunteer for wheelchair duty. Let us know.
beerchug.gif

Tell you what; you folks have been so friendly and helpful to me and DW, we'll throw a big DIS DVC party in 2042 at SSR - and you're all invited! I bet we can get some of the other SSR newbies to join in.

I don't believe there are any January use years. The use year months are February, March, April, June, July, August, September, October, December.

I have a February and December use year. I figure whatever they do it will be fair.

I like the Bingo idea, something to look forward to!

I'll be 95 and DH 98! :D

All this wheelchair talk has me thinking that view won't be nearly as important as who gets those HC rooms that everyone avoids now. Wheel-in showers will suddenly be in high demand!

Who needs a view when your bifocals don't work that well anyway?

DVCers never die
They just join "Tinkers" in the sky.

[Just the fanciful coming out in me. :jester: ]

Sounds like the 11 month window will be CRITICAL for getting a HANDICAP ROOM in the future.

:tilt:

I guess we'll get wheelchair pushing duty, too for all you older folks. :wave2:

I'll be 71, hubby will be a young 69!!!

Guess we really should think about adding on at SSR! :scratchin

the instructions in my will say that to benefit from my assets my ashes must be spread over the lake between bwv and bcv witnessed by my executor(lucky person,free trip)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter