2023 packages "now on sale"...

csimon

Mouseketeer
This page accessible from the All Offers link on the home page:

walt-disney-world/disney-deals/2023-now-on-sale/125/

Thing is, you have to phone them for prices and to book. Does anyone have any further insight into this, i.e. is this just temporary until the usual release date of early spring? If you press the Prices and Booking button you get:

Hey there, pal!
For more information, prices, or to book your holiday call freephone on 0800 169 0730*
We're open until 8pm tonight.
Why can't I book online?
Sorry, but to create your holiday package you'll need to speak to our Disney Experts.

Not sure what's up with that
I agree that it was about April or May time that any news on Free Dining was announced

Don't know if everyone else has seen it, but 2023 packages are now indeed available on the web site.

No offers currently. (Edit: looks like you get a small discount for adding tickets to a hotel booking)

Last edited:

Historically free dining was released on the last Thursday of April, but sadly I think those offers are long gone!
The dining credit offer for 2022 was released in May 2021. Personally I think that's what the offer will be again for 2023. The dates for when the offers are valid have been getting more and more restrictive (even before Covid) so will be interesting to see what the deal is.

To be honest, these days I'm happy with $1.30 to the £ or more! I dream about the days of $2 to £ we had in 2007!

I'm just shocked at the pricing they have more than doubled....
I agree! I just priced up our usual couple of weeks at the very end of August/start of September and the prices are bonkers.

It's always a tad more expensive year on year, but for reference in 2014 we did 3 weeks on site at a deluxe two bed villa, park tickets, deluxe dining plan and car hire for two adults and three children for £10k.

The cheapest deluxe for two weeks, paying extra for dining plan and Genie+ for two adults is now £11k. IF they release a free dining offer it'll bring it down to the £9k mark, but it's still eye watering!

I'm just shocked at the pricing they have more than doubled....

so they're up to kidney selling level now?
it's funny, when i was searching for a TA i used several years ago, i came across the price we paid for the 21 day ultimate ticket.
it was less than half what the current 14 day magic ticket costs!!!!

editing: i went back to look again - actually i was able to buy 3 tickets back then for the current price of 1 .....is that insane? yes it is....and i guess we're insane to be paying it...

and i guess we're insane to be paying it...
Used car prices are a lot higher than a year or so ago ... It's called market forces.
The price of anything is what someone will pay for it. Disney are just being a profitable business and selling at the highest price they can.
Like you say - if we are paying it, then that's our problem :)

Used car prices are a lot higher than a year or so ago ... It's called market forces.
The price of anything is what someone will pay for it. Disney are just being a profitable business and selling at the highest price they can.
Like you say - if we are paying it, then that's our problem :)

absolutely, the correct price is whatever the market will bear....

Some agents may offer a larger value gift card than Disney does. Best to look at Disney direct plus all the other agents to compare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter