2022 DIScon: Rainbow Unicorns, Llamas, Unicorn Llama Pegasi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggerette

You are *so much* my type of nerd!!
Need a break from IAN coverage? A little brief detour from storm "doom" scrolling in your media feeds?

Join us in this thread and share your favorite fun and fluffy image of the moment. Be it kitties, puppies.... flying marmosets... fish? I suppose fish can be fun and fluffy. "It's a Baby Whale, Jay!!" ;) Rainbows not required, but certainly welcome!
By the end of the thread, we'll laugh, we'll cry (at especially bad puns), and we will eventually see a beautiful rainbow over Orlando from wherever we are. For now, let's share a little pixie mirth!

I'll get us started with....
The New Mascot for AKL
1664294232969.png

Sourced: https://www.deviantart.com/justsnilloc/art/Rainbow-Zebra-Pegasus-Unicorn-All-in-one-533366646

PS. Moderators, if we need to share pixie mirth in a particular way to remain in alignment with forum requirements, please let us know! Thank you!

Hey folx, this thread is going to moved out of deference for the forum rules. You might find it in the unplugged chit chat thread. Thank you to the moderators for helping us to keep the forums running smoothly! :cutie:

Thank you all very much for participating in thread. Now that DIScon 2022 & events is concluded, I think we can close this thread to further replies. (Also, I'm a fan of preventing zombie-necro-threads to arise well after the purpose of the thread is done.)

Thank you mods for your help and all you do! Thank you DISers for your community spirit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter