2020 International Flower and Garden Dates!

I am so excited. We were at the Spring and garden this past March and planning to return this March 2020 with the whole family. We really enjoyed it and look forward to it again. :)

Yay! I was there in April for the first time and loved it. Great weather, great food, gorgeous topiaries, and much more low-key than F&W. Looking to go in May this year with my mom for Mother's Day.

Wow! I thought we would miss it during our first week of March trip- Is Opening Day as crazy as F&W opening is (except this year as it coincided with GE!)? The morning or afternoon of Opening Day would fit best into our plans-

Wow! I thought we would miss it during our first week of March trip- Is Opening Day as crazy as F&W opening is (except this year as it coincided with GE!)? The morning or afternoon of Opening Day would fit best into our plans-
We'll be in Epcot that day but we planned it that way. I know there will be pins and merchandise people, because that's why we wanted to be there the first day- for the pins, but I'm not sure otherwise. From what I've heard though, it's not as bad as F&W.

I am so excited!! I’ve only ever been for one day, back in 2016, and it was the last day of the festival so didn’t get to do much. This time I get to go with my other half and actually enjoy it. We are planning our trip around it and May the 4th. Really looking forward to more Remy stuff, Ratatouille is my favorite Pixar movie and the garden sounds neat.

Wonderful! DW and I will get a couple of weeks of F&G before we head north for the season.

How crowded will the last weekend of the festival be? Booked our trip on BB FD in September. I'm surprised the dates for FD BB were May 26 to June 1 considering this is the last week of F & G festival.

We went to F&W for the first time this year. Very hot, but no lines. We did enjoy the food and drinks. We will go to F&G also for the first time this March, now scheduled for the day after it opens. From looking around blogs and vlogs, it seems Epcot will be much more beautiful during F&G, obviously. I really love gardening so I know how will love that aspect. How do the food and drink offerings compare? I have heard they are general "lighter" than the ones in the fall (although it was 95 degrees when we were there!). It also looks like there are fewer booths? Will my adult daughter, who enjoyed F&W because of the great food and drink offerings, and isn't wowed by flowers, still be impressed by the F&G offerings? Looking for opinions-

We went to F&W for the first time this year. Very hot, but no lines. We did enjoy the food and drinks. We will go to F&G also for the first time this March, now scheduled for the day after it opens. From looking around blogs and vlogs, it seems Epcot will be much more beautiful during F&G, obviously. I really love gardening so I know how will love that aspect. How do the food and drink offerings compare? I have heard they are general "lighter" than the ones in the fall (although it was 95 degrees when we were there!). It also looks like there are fewer booths? Will my adult daughter, who enjoyed F&W because of the great food and drink offerings, and isn't wowed by flowers, still be impressed by the F&G offerings? Looking for opinions-
First, if you haven't already, download the WDW Food & Wine app to your phone. It's free (not Disney owned) and you can use it for all the Epcot festivals. They have menu items from past years, prices, ratings, booth "stamps", areas to note your favorites and wished for items and maps of booth locations. You can see the offerings from past years along with prices which is helpful to plan. I still get the passports for each festival, but I don't use them and rely on the app itself for all my planning.

We love F&G and are looking forward to it next May. My adult children all enjoy it also and it is comparable to F&W, although there are fewer booths. Epcot is beautiful with all the flowers!

How crowded will the last weekend of the festival be? Booked our trip on BB FD in September. I'm surprised the dates for FD BB were May 26 to June 1 considering this is the last week of F & G festival.

I am also wondering about this. We’re suppose to be down there on June 1st.

Bear in mind that food booths at F&G are still relatively “new” in the scheme of things, so there’s not nearly as many booths as during F&W. Personally I think the food is better/more interesting at F&G. There’s more of a variety from what I’ve seen instead of the meat and potatoes fest that F&W has slowly become.

Disney Food Blog on YouTube has great videos of booths during the festivals so you can get a feel for what to expect. I buy their pdf guides every year.

How early do the topiaires usually get put up?
Are some usually installed a few days / weeks before the beginning of the festival?
We will be there Feb 26 and would love to get to see some of them... probably too early right?

Yay! We are really hoping we can do a trip in March or April.
Hoping the spring discounts will come out tomorrow :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter