2020 hotel bookings?

WaterLinds

DIS Veteran
We're finally starting to plan a quick trip to DL in March 2020, and I went to the Disney website this morning to search hotels, but it won't let me choose a date beyond December 31 2019. This was also true last time I checked but that was this summer, and from what I've read bookings for 2020 have been open for a few months now. I've tried two different browsers so I don't *think* that's the issue.

1. It should be possible to book, right?
2. Any ideas why I can't?
Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 12.16.49 PM.png

I've gone on and seen rooms available for when we are looking to go and that is between December 26th 2020 to January 2nd 2021.

Further experiments, I've gone to several different pages and tried to select dates--the packages page, specific hotels, etc. No luck on any of them. Then I tried to type in the dates I want instead of using the calendar option, but I get a message that "no information on resorts is available for the dates selected". I have submitted the problem to tech support but I'm not holding my breath for an answer there! I will try giving the reservations # a call and see if I can get quotes over the phone, but when you're tinkering with dates and possibilities it's so much nicer to do it online and see it all that way.

Well it's still not working on my computer, but it turns out it works just fine on my iPad, so I was able to view rates and quickly rule out the on-property hotels! :-) Back to comparing the off site locations, which fortunately do work on the computer!

I was having the same problem. I figured there was a glitch on the website. I didn't even think of trying my ipad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter