2019 Sea World Parks Blue Friday Discussion & Info Thread

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Been crunching numbers all morning - until today, each ticket purchase on Sea World gives you a FREE QS meal! Was super tempted by this.

But it is still really worth it to do the VisitOrlando deal. $130 (after extra 10%) for 3 parks with 3 all day dining. $43 per day for unlimited food and entertainment. Really hard to beat that. Two days would have been more ideal for us but it was hard to resist adding on a 3rd day of food and fun for an extra $15.
Same thing here, the reserved seating change up threw me. Used to all the show times being assigned. First time I’ve had to sit down and make an itinerary there

Surprised the QS doesn’t include a drink. Normally, grab the all inclusive dining each visit as it’s such a great deal including drinks

wound up with fun day tix (with bonus meal), Xmas show seating and the 5 item tasting lanyard. For 2 adults in the areof $270.

Will get at least 4 trips out of the fun day tix. Not too shabby as only $83+ pp!

haven’t tried the Xmas booth food items in past since we do AI dining. wondering if the tasting items are on same ‘small’ size as at Epcot food booths. Anybody know?

missnic

DIS Veteran
Does anyone expect any additional deals to be released? Like AP deals? I'm considering the fun card, but was hoping for a great deal on a silver or bronze AP.

Also, when does this sale end?

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

DIS Veteran
Does anyone expect any additional deals to be released? Like AP deals? I'm considering the fun card, but was hoping for a great deal on a silver or bronze AP.

Also, when does this sale end?
According to the website, annual passes will be increasing in price on December 3rd. I wouldn't expect to see any additional deals on APs, especially when Blue Friday offers have been announced.

We purchased our Gold annual passes yesterday, locking in the current pricing, and received the free meal per person. Was hoping for a better offer for 2019 BF as well, but hey......I still cant complain about the value. A year of unlimited visits at both SW and Aquatica for 2 people, Photokey at both parks, free preferred parking, an animal interaction for each of us, 15% off dining and shopping, and 2 free guest tickets each.....plus one free quick service meal each...... for $525 including tax is pretty sweet.

• FLOIR

DIS Veteran
    Seems really light on Busch gardens discounts . Di they do their own or is that pretty much it ?
    thanks in advance
    If you have not seen it yet, Busch Gardens Tampa has theirs online now. You really have to look for them, for some reason they do not like making it easy to find (I noticed this on several parks web pages).

This link should help -

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

DIS Veteran
    Well, SeaWorld managed to lure us in pretty handily again this year :rolleyes: . Bought Seaworld & Aquatica Gold annual passes for both DH and I before the prices increase early next month (purchasing early enough that we snagged the free meal voucher each as well). Also bought one day of all-day dining (BOGO half off), Dine With Shamu (50% off) and the Penguins Up Close tour (50% off).

If all goes as planned, we should get three trips out of those new AP's: January, April/May and October. They will definitely pay for themselves if that's the case. We had initially decided to buy tickets to a Disney After Hours for our January trip, but considering that one 3-hour night would end up being $300-ish all on its own, those annual passes (which come with Preferred parking, the Photokey at both parks, and an animal encounter at SeaWorld) looked like mighty good value in comparison. I love Florida math :teacher:.

Our January trip was supposed to be just a Universal trip :rolleyes1. We PROMISED ourselves we would relax this time. Oh well :blush:.

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

DIS Veteran
    Has anyone successfully used the 30% off code on merchandise? I tried to place an order last night but it keeps telling me that the discount code is invalid. Perhaps it was just a system issue?

FLOIR

DIS Veteran
    According to the SeaWorld Orlando website the sale ends on November 29, based on the countdown clock probably at the end of the day.

I am guessing the parks that rolled out their sales later would probably end later, but if you want anything from Orlando you have limited time.

• amalone1013

DIS Veteran
    Been crunching numbers all morning - until today, each ticket purchase on Sea World gives you a FREE QS meal! Was super tempted by this.

But it is still really worth it to do the VisitOrlando deal. $130 (after extra 10%) for 3 parks with 3 all day dining. $43 per day for unlimited food and entertainment. Really hard to beat that. Two days would have been more ideal for us but it was hard to resist adding on a 3rd day of food and fun for an extra $15.
    How long do you have to use these tickets?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS